Help Finding a Men's Soccer Jersey

I am trying to buy a men’s away soccer jersey (black and green) but nowhere seems to sell them. I’ve seen people at games wearing them. Anyone have any idea on how I can get an away jersey?

Greys bookstore had them a month ago

I got mine a few years ago at Premier Soccer in South Charlotte

In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

So if anybody sees the Nike ones for sale, please let us know where.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:4, topic:31024”]In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

So if anybody sees the Nike ones for sale, please let us know where.[/quote]

I think we are now department wide with Nike.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:5, topic:31024”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:4, topic:31024”]In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

I think we are now department wide with Nike.[/quote]This is correct, however I think we had some programs that needed their existing deals to end before jumping to Nike.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:5, topic:31024”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:4, topic:31024”]In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

I think we are now department wide with Nike.[/quote]

Does this mean baseball as well Mr. B?

clt says going all Nike is a smart move.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:7, topic:31024”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:5, topic:31024”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:4, topic:31024”]In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

Does this mean baseball as well Mr. B?[/quote]

Yes, but not sure how much. We had Nike shoes/cleats last season, but were Rawlings for all equipment, workout gear and jerseys. Hopefully they can keep Rawlings equipment.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:9, topic:31024”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:7, topic:31024”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:5, topic:31024”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:4, topic:31024”]In related news they’ve made the switch to Nike.

Does this mean baseball as well Mr. B?[/quote]

Yes, but not sure how much. We had Nike shoes/cleats last season, but were Rawlings for all equipment, workout gear and jerseys. Hopefully they can keep Rawlings equipment.[/quote]

clt provides another option: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Franklin-Sports-Field-Master-Series-Baseball-Glove-Right-Handed-Thrower/46481024