Here we go again

Heads up!Harris suffered a pretty bad sprain and is gonna be out until school starts…better now than later

on another note

KOBE plays tonight Go lakers!

:49ers:

j-out

I’m knocking on ever piece of wood I own.

better now than later

Very true. Here’s to a speedy recovery. I’d imagine he will be OK by November, but if not, at least we have Green and Parks.

Very true. Here's to a speedy recovery. I'd imagine he will be OK by November, but if not, at least we have Green and Parks.

Don’t you mean at least we have Church?

I’m sure he’ll be OK by game time, was just hoping he could spend his entire summer putting extra work in on the court.

Don't you mean at least we have Church?

No, he means Pride!

Even a serious ankle sprain should be healed by the beginning of the season. I just hope he’s back in time to practice before the season starts. With all the new faces this season, that’s crucial.

I think 5 months should be amble recovery time.

If he’s going to be healed up by the time school starts (mid-late August) he’ll have plenty of time to develop chemistry with the new guys. He’s already played with Bowden and Spears (Canada trip/practice, respectively,) and I think he’s even played with Braswell and Sherril a few times. With that said, this situation still sucks. However, now Green and Parks will get more action leading up to the season. It’s a good chance to see what we have in those guys.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;412427]Don’t you mean at least we have Church?[/QUOTE]

Kyle Church has been on the team for eight years.

gotta start my Niner season early I guess…

:eek::drink::drink::drink::cuss::drink::drink::drink:

Sorry he got hurt, but I am not worried about Harris. That guy has enough heart and guts to overcome anything. Even with the talent we have on the roster this year, I’d vote to name him POTY right now.

[QUOTE=77grad;412484]Sorry he got hurt, but I am not worried about Harris. That guy has enough heart and guts to overcome anything. Even with the talent we have on the roster this year, I’d vote to name him POTY right now.[/QUOTE]

Great Post! :49ers:

Out 6 weeks. No Dijuan for summer league. He’ll be running the show from the sidelines.

Not 6 weeks of the season, just 6 or so from now.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;412565]Out 6 weeks. No Dijuan for summer league. He’ll be running the show from the sidelines.[/QUOTE]

On the bright side, that will allow lots of time for our new PG’s to get some PT and show what they can do. Dijuan will still be helpful from the sidelines.

On the bright side, that will allow lots of time for our new PG's to get some PT and show what they can do. Dijuan will still be helpful from the sidelines.

I agree, he will be great at communicating his experience and tips to the new PG’s. Bobby and his staff are going to get a preview of what it would be like having him as an assistant coach.

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;412571]I agree, he will be great at communicating his experience and tips to the new PG’s. Bobby and his staff are going to get a preview of what it would be like having him as an assistant coach.[/QUOTE]

He’ll be back by the end of July. Nothing is going on with the team other than informal pickup games and lifting weights. Some play summer league at Grady Cole near CPCC. So this really has no impact other than Dijuan needing to rehab.

Some play summer league at Grady Cole near CPCC.
Anyone got info on this? If not, I'm going to email the listed contact for the Summer League last year.

PCON is MIA?

Calling pcon…

there was a pcon sighting a couple of days ago.