Here's what Plav had to say...

As promised…

One-on-one with Brendan Plavich

Merry Christmas Niner fans!

Great stuff. Thanks Jason.

Something to watch:

BP: I knew it was good! Usually when I know a shot is good I pull my hands back quick and when that shot left my hands I jerked my hands back real quick. I knew I had gotten it off before the buzzer. I knew I could get the ball there and use a pretty good jumpshot form because I had hit a shot like that in high school.

It seems that BP sometimes hurries his release, ie the hand jerk back but he says it works. I’d like to see him get more set if he has the time and then bury it. No need for the extra flare of the off-balance fade-away if not necessary.

Lefty, for the time being I think I would hold your advice to Plav on his shooting form. He seems to have a preety decent shot!?!

But that might be good advice for later in the season if he is no longer one of the best 3 point shooters in the country with unquestionalbly the most range of anyone in the country.

Merry Christmas.

[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 02:30 PM [b] Lefty, for the time being I think I would hold your advice to Plav on his shooting form. He seems to have a preety decent shot!?!

But that might be good advice for later in the season if he is no longer one of the best 3 point shooters in the country with unquestionalbly the most range of anyone in the country.

Merry Christmas. [/b]

I love it. I get ripped for being too critical. This is a first. :thumbsup: :doh: Guys, please remember this next time someone breaks out the green tinted glasses line. :smiley:

[b]I love it. I get ripped for being too critical. [/b]

Ripped? Hmmmmm.

All I meant was that I think Plavich is a pretty good shooter. I am sure you have quite a shot yourself, maybe even better than Plavich. But let’s not tinker with Plav’s shot just yet. He seems to be getting along okay with the way he shoots.