hey gamer

For Christmas, ask for a 49ers hat, and maybe a shirt and some other gear. Im not trying to be a smartass, im being serious. You can get Niners gear very easily, contrary to what you keep saying. The bookstore on campus and Grays have lots of stuff, and Campus Sports has a nice selection of hats. Show some respect/support for your Niners and get some green. Really, it would be a good idea

Ditto- Also the offer stands if you wanna trade that tarheel hat for a new niner hat just say so…We want niner nation to be on the same page, show us some love and lose the baby blue.

Amen! Go to LIDS if yo have to. They have a lot of Niners hats.

Charlotte 49er hats

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 25 2004, 11:46 PM [b] For Christmas, ask for a 49ers hat, and maybe a shirt and some other gear. Im not trying to be a smartass, im being serious. You can get Niners gear very easily, contrary to what you keep saying. The bookstore on campus and Grays have lots of stuff, and Campus Sports has a nice selection of hats. Show some respect/support for your Niners and get some green. Really, it would be a good idea [/b]
Chisox, maybe you should ask Santa for a UNC hat. You were mouthing off about what you would do about me with your crew backing you up, but I have a feeling you don't have a big enough gang to do it yet. If Santa or your gang dont come through, you may write the Easter bunny, or maybe the Great Pumpkin will bring you a UNC hat in time for midnight madness.

I always wondered how gamer could be a Niners fan. Now I realize he isn’t even a niners fan.

I stand by my statement that gamer is a bitch-ass punk. Gamer, go find you a tarheel meatwhistle or something.

Yeah, no kidding. Go to your own board.

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 02:20 AM [b] I always wondered how gamer could be a Niners fan. Now I realize he isn't even a niners fan. [/b]
You figure real fans threaten fans who wear something other than what you do? (With enough of the crew backing them up, of course.) Or that real fans are too blind to see that other schools gear is easily obtainable most anywhere while ours isn't? Are real fans color blind to the sea of green of empty seats, or not concerned about it? My personal opinion is that real fans appreciate every one who comes out to support the team, try to make them feel welcome, and want them to come back. Real fans can discuss things that could have been done differantly in a game, with a positive statement about a player who could helped. OK, so we disagree about what a real fan is. I am OK with that.

I think everyone should lay off Gamer. Sure, the tarholes are lame and sporting a tarholes hat at a Niners game is even lamer.

But it’s just a friggin hat. If the man wants to wear it, who are we to force him otherwise. Sheesh, worry about yourself people.

Gamer, did you see all of the fans that were wearing Charlotte gear. They weren’t making excuses. I have several Charlotte hats…nice ones too. If you can make it to a game, I’m sure you can make it to Lids. Those hats are quality.

If Gamer is a UNCC student, we should all be ashamed. He has the writing skills of a 4th grader.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 09:56 AM [b] I think everyone should lay off Gamer. Sure, the tarholes are lame and sporting a tarholes hat at a Niners game is even lamer.

But it’s just a friggin hat. If the man wants to wear it, who are we to force him otherwise. Sheesh, worry about yourself people. [/b]

Spoken like a true Libertarian. :stuck_out_tongue:

The true question gamer is if you’re a true Charlotte fan, who would you pull for in Charlotte played UNC?

[b]You figure real fans threaten fans who wear something other than what you do?[/b]

A “fan” would not wear another school gear to a game(or on campus). It disrespectful to wear other teams gear to a game. How would you like to be one of our player and to look into the stands and see other school’s gear?

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 07:44 PM [b]
[b]You figure real fans threaten fans who wear something other than what you do?[/b]

A “fan” would not wear another school gear to a game(or on campus). It disrespectful to wear other teams gear to a game. How would you like to be one of our player and to look into the stands and see other school’s gear? [/b]

The game against Rutgers, the guys looked my hat and lost all concentration at the foul line.
I hope the players are focused on things other than whether there is a fan in the stands wearing a non UNCC hat this week.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 12:09 PM [b] I hope the players are focused on things other than whether there is a fan in the stands wearing a non UNCC hat this week. [/b]
Charlotte hat, not UNCC hat
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 11:25 AM [b] If Gamer is a UNCC student, we should all be ashamed. He has the writing skills of a 4th grader. [/b]
If you would work hard, you can do it to.
[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 29 2004, 03:20 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 29 2004, 03:20 PM)

Maybe if you move your finger slower you can understand it.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 07:03 PM [b] Maybe if you move your finger slower you can understand it. [/b]
We can understand it, Tex. It's just grammatically incorrect.