Hey Nice Scheduling Site, Guess who's looking?

Came from the A-10 board, thought I would post it here.

http://businesscomputertechnicians.com/businesscomputertechnicians.com/BBT/SearchEvents.aspx?StartSeason=9/1/2008&EndSeason=9/1/2009&Gender=Mens

Look at the difference between Xavier and us:

Xavier University-Mens
Type: Game
Dates: 11/14/2008 to 01/05/2009

Looking for a HIGH MAJOR SERIES. Start location TBD.

Would also consider a one shot NEUTRAL COURT High Major game.

513-616-2358
Date Posted: 11/26/2007
Last Updated: 11/29/2007

[b]North Carolina-Charlotte-Mens
Type: Game
Dates: 12/29/2008 to 12/31/2008

Charlotte is looking for a home and home series starting in Charlotte for 2008. We are looking to play on December 3rd. Could possible move a game if needed to accomodate dates.
rkummer@uncc.edu
Date Posted: 08/20/2007
Last Updated: 04/14/2008

[/b]

Wow am I confused… who the F wrote that?

And who was their web designer?

[QUOTE=49or bust;318763]Wow am I confused… who the F wrote that?[/QUOTE]

Kummer or someone from our AD did. Take a look at the site. It’s like a craigslist for scheduling, :biggrin:

Kummer or someone from our AD did. Take a look at the site. It's like a craigslist for scheduling, :biggrin:
If it was in fact someone from our AD they need to be fired or given a swift kick in the ass. We changed our name 8 years ago!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROOF READ!!! You are representing an academic institution!!

Just for the irony, South Alabama is listed as wanting to start a home and home. Also see that UNCW, VCU, and Nevada want to start home and homes. Some interesting possibilities on that list, that’s for sure.

[QUOTE=run49er;318768]Just for the irony, South Alabama is listed as wanting to start a home and home. Also see that UNCW, VCU, and Nevada want to start home and homes. Some interesting possibilities on that list, that’s for sure.[/QUOTE]

also note that South Alabama’s contact is THEIR HEAD COACH. Good Decision Bobby!!

How is this ordered? How come were near the bottom?

We’re looking for 12/3 and so is Kansas…

In my dreams right?

nevada would be a good series. they are a program on the rise.

Time to make that fake email to North Dakota pretending to be a Duke assistant wanting to start a home and home series with them.

If it was in fact someone from our AD they need to be fired or given a swift kick in the ass. We changed our name 8 years ago!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROOF READ!!! You are representing an academic institution!!

get me a front row seat for when you give Kummer a swift kick in the ass…:popcorn::lmao:I’ll have a zip lock bag on stand by… to collect your teeth

I promise you his career GPA is higher than yours, doubt he needs you to proofread

and if you took time to read further, you’d see ever school has to use their proper name (North Carolina- Wilm, U of Texas- El Paso, U of Mass- Amherst, and so on, and so on)

if this is what NNN has become, scouring the net looking for websites to criticize what our coaches do…PATHETIC

[QUOTE=metro;318801]get me a front row seat for when you give Kummer a swift kick in the ass…:popcorn::lmao:I’ll have a zip lock bag on stand by… to collect your teeth

I promise you his career GPA is higher than yours, doubt he needs you to proofread

and if you took time to read further, you’d see ever school has to use their proper name (North Carolina- Wilm, U of Texas- El Paso, U of Mass- Amherst, and so on, and so on)[/QUOTE]

tim collie - 1

will tate - 0

I’ll take a home-and-home against Nevada during ski season. The Reno/Carson City area is right beside Tahoe. Niner basketball, skiing, and go home with more money than I left with… not a bad combination.

Nevada is just trying to get the series since they recruit well in NC/SC.

[QUOTE=49or bust;318767]If it was in fact someone from our AD they need to be fired or given a swift kick in the ass. We changed our name 8 years ago!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROOF READ!!! You are representing an academic institution!![/QUOTE]

wow Will, give him a freaking break. After all it isn’t his fault our official name is still UNC Charlotte. If he puts Charlotte on there, there might be a few who are confused by that. Also, I notice quite a few people on here go crazy about a few grammatical errors or spelling. You guys need to ask Mike P for an internship as editor.

The only thing I’m going to say is…

is [B]North Carolina - Chapel Hill[/B] listed on this site?

thats my opinion.

hope we get a solid team.

tim collie - 1

will tate - 0

Haha yea right, dax. You have to proof read no matter what your GPA is if you can’t get 3 sentences correct. If they all have to use their “proper name” even tho our athletics is simply Charlotte, there is still no hyphen anywhere. Oh, and Kummer didn’t definitely write that. Could have been and more likely was a secretary.

wow Will, give him a freaking break. After all it isn't his fault our official name is still UNC Charlotte. If he puts Charlotte on there, there might be a few who are confused by that. Also, I notice quite a few people on here go crazy about a few grammatical errors or spelling. You guys need to ask Mike P for an internship as editor.
Our official name has no hyphen. If someone gets confused about our athletic name at this point, they are a dumb**** and probably don't work for another school's athletic department.

Grammatical errors on here is one thing. Not being able to proofread 3 scentences when representing an academic instution (one that has enough image problems already to boot) on some site that many other schools use is another thing entirely.

nm

Our official name has no hyphen. If someone gets confused about our athletic name at this point, they are a dumb**** and probably don't work for another school's athletic department.

Grammatical errors on here is one thing. Not being able to proofread 3 scentences when representing an academic instution (one that has enough image problems already to boot) on some site that many other schools use is another thing entirely.

that website is not supposed to be public info

it just NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, most likely when you make a post you have to select your school from a drop down box, and its the way the site is programmed. Like I told you, every other school similar to ours is the exact same. ie, Tex- Arl, Umass- Amherst, etc