Hey, we won!

Maybe not. PROBABLY not. But there is the potential weā€™ll win both of our first 2 A-10 games and thenā€¦I dunno, letā€™s say the next three. Iā€™m not saying it will happen, but itā€™s something to be positive about around Christmastime.

and how many did we attempt in the 2nd half?

I just started reading this post and I am laughing my ass off because when I saw only 23 3ā€™s, that is exactly what I was thinking. (A WHOLE GAME, 23?)

I bet that no matter what our record is after 2 conference games some fans will be supporting the team.

Iā€™m not getting excited yet. I have decided to be a pecimist the rest of the season and possibly beyond. I am not going to say we are improving yet, because it is only one game and it was Valpo. We played like that against Hofstra as well, and then went into a nose dive. All I can say right now, is that I hope Lutz realizes that shooting better 3ā€™s is better than shooting more 3ā€™s. Anyway, Go Niners. Iā€™m still with ya.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;206949]Yea they kept talking about how we hit Low percentage shots (meaning 40 footers, off balance 3ā€™s (EJ), and threeā€™s with people right in your grill (Lee & DA).[/QUOTE]

EJ was 1-1 from 3. Lee and DA were just under 50%.

EJ should be limited to taking 2 per game at most. He needs to work inside where he has been effective.

Valpo hit 13 threes and 13-13 from the line. They hit 45% of their shots. We still won the game. Normally that type of offense would kill you.

Valpo hit 13 threes and 13-13 from the line. They hit 45% of their shots. We still won the game. Normally that type of offense would kill you.

It also helps when youā€™re playing a very, very bad team like Valpo. Tough to lose gams like that, regardless of the stats. They may have been the only team in that tournament playing worse ball than us.