Hire Dalonte Hill Thread

Sorry Job :smiley:

isnt there a suicide smiley on the interwebz somewhere?

There’s Suicide Kitty

that’ll do, pig. that’ll do.

oh baby, a smiley thread pertaining to Dalonte

In addition to a dead kitten, should Dalonte Hill become head coach at Charlotte, there will be one more parcking space in the Cone Deck available and 4 seats in section 119 open to others.

I think if we were to bring Hill’s forehead back to the Niner bench, we would have to hire Nicholas Cage’s forehead (and hair) to go with it. Tho I think he would make a better HC, personally.

Seriously, J Felt, what is that about?

(also, LOL @ HP’s sig)

[quote=“HP49er, post:6, topic:22818”]In addition to a dead kitten, should Dalonte Hill become head coach at Charlotte, there will be one more parcking space in the Cone Deck available and 4 seats in section 119 open to others.[/quote]Actually, you can add another vacant parking spot and 2 more empty seats.

Did someone say Suicide Kitty Thread?!?

I talked to a guy at a party tonight that worked in the athletic office when the Dalonte stuff went down. He laughed like I told him a knock-knock joke when I brought up Dalonte’s name.

No chance

[quote=“Tintin, post:11, topic:22818”]I talked to a guy at a party tonight that worked in the athletic office when the Dalonte stuff went down. He laughed like I told him a knock-knock joke when I brought up Dalonte’s name.

No chance[/quote]

If people laugh when you tell knock-knock jokes, then you are a comedy legend.

Beat me to it.

[quote=“TheNinerAlchemist, post:12, topic:22818”][quote=“Tintin, post:11, topic:22818”]I talked to a guy at a party tonight that worked in the athletic office when the Dalonte stuff went down. He laughed like I told him a knock-knock joke when I brought up Dalonte’s name.

No chance[/quote]

If people laugh when you tell knock-knock jokes, then you are a comedy legend.[/quote]

I take that as a challenge, when will you be in Charlotte next, I need to know how much time I have to work with.

Why would we want Hill as a coach? All he has done is put together a team that has won 3 NCAA Tournament games in the last three years, and is now on the way to the Sweet 16. Why would we want anything like that at Charlotte? Let’s just find a coach that will get us to the NIT every once in a while.

I’m much more concerned about the AD scandal than I am about what this guy can bring to the table. If that was such a big deal they should have fired “everyone” involved instead of trying to make him the fall guy.

[quote=“CLT99P, post:15, topic:22818”]Why would we want Hill as a coach? All he has done is put together a team that has won 3 NCAA Tournament games in the last three years, and is now on the way to the Sweet 16. Why would we want anything like that at Charlotte? Let’s just find a coach that will get us to the NIT every once in a while.

I’m much more concerned about the AD scandal than I am about what this guy can bring to the table. If that was such a big deal they should have fired “everyone” involved instead of trying to make him the fall guy.[/quote]

I’m sorry, I must have missed it 3 years ago when Hill was named HC at K-State. Somebody needs to let the media know because they keep talking about some guy named Martin AS IF he’s the HC there. ::slight_smile:

Good Point! But take away his recruits and see what you have left?

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:14, topic:22818”][quote=“TheNinerAlchemist, post:12, topic:22818”][quote=“Tintin, post:11, topic:22818”]I talked to a guy at a party tonight that worked in the athletic office when the Dalonte stuff went down. He laughed like I told him a knock-knock joke when I brought up Dalonte’s name.

No chance[/quote]

If people laugh when you tell knock-knock jokes, then you are a comedy legend.[/quote]

I take that as a challenge, when will you be in Charlotte next, I need to know how much time I have to work with.[/quote]

Good job, ZR.

Now next time you are in town, C-Pip is going to bombard you with about 100 knock-knock jokes that he truly believes is funny… until you laugh because a) you’re tired of knock knock jokes or b) you feel sorry for him. Whichever comes first.

Martin brought some of those guys in himself. It’s not like he just sat around twiddling his thumbs while Hill was out bringing in all the recruits.

Jacob Pullen
Jamar Samuels
Dominique Sutton
Rodney McGruder
Wally Judge
Victor Ojeleye

Not taking anything away from Martin. I’m sure he is a great coach, but he wouldn’t have much to work with without the top five on this list. All of them are there for one reason, and it’s not because they grew up dreaming of living in the middle off Kansas.

Two years ago they were saying Martin only got that job because of Hill and his recruits. Now he’s John Wooden and he did it all himself.