Holshouser All 49er Regional (1)ChevEE v (4)Powerbait NN.N POY 2008

Holshouser [B]All 49er [/B]Regional (1)ChevEE v (4)Powerbait NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Saturday.

[B][U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vote for ChevEE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[QUOTE=ChevEE;315379][B][U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vote for ChevEE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B][/QUOTE]

I won’t and you can’t make me.

Tough one. One of you needs to do something right now to earn my vote, because I can’t decide.

For the students:
[B]I provided packs of T-shirts to the student section on the night of the white-out to support the efforts and help anyone who hadn’t come prepared.[/B]

For NNN:
[B]I have provided NNN with great signatures and avatars this year.[/B]

For Niner Fans:
[B]I have provided a few great High-Res pics of Halton this year[/B]

…and much more.

The difference here is that in the 2008 NNN season, I have contributed largely to NNN, and Powerbait, has merely been here… :tongue:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;315428]For the students:
[B]I provided packs of T-shirts to the student section on the night of the white-out to support the efforts and help anyone who hadn’t come prepared.[/B]

For NNN:
[B]I have provided NNN with great signatures and avatars this year.[/B]

For Niner Fans:
[B]I have provided a few great High-Res pics of Halton this year[/B]

…and much more.

The difference here is that in the 2008 NNN season, I have contributed largely to NNN, and Powerbait, has merely been here… :tongue:[/QUOTE]

And if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have a niner nation to call your home. Besides, can we really say that you have been contributing when you are known for being one of the all-time greatest neffers. Is your constant use of smilies really considered great posting?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;315453]Is your constant use of smilies really considered great posting?[/QUOTE]

:huh:

CASE IN POINT, CASE IN POINT!

I’m voting for ChevEE…:tongue:

Okay, let’s put it this way. Would you rather vote for a “man” that wore tights before or a MAN that has never worn tights?? Eh?

BTW, Thanks LAX!

[QUOTE=ChevEE;315467]Okay, let’s put it this way. Would you rather vote for a “man” that wore tights before or a MAN that has never worn tights?? Eh?

BTW, Thanks LAX![/QUOTE]

So, basically what you are saying is that you’re not man enough to wear tights? I have never had anything to hide, on here or in person.

By the way, if it weren’t for me and harbin, we wouldn’t be having this little tournament. But, continue your little mudslinging contest.

i can’t vote for someone who instigates more drama on this message board than i do. sorry weakbait i can’t vote for you on this one.

If it means having people like Dax voting against me, I will gladly take a loss.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;315658]If it means having people like Dax voting against me, I will gladly take a loss.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now that you are getting beat by 12 you decided to start accepting the loss? Oh sorry, I’m supposed to give a shorter response aren’t I?

:happy:

I will never accept a loss or defeat.

I just would rather not have Dax in my corner.

YouknowwhatI’msayingmang?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;315668]I will never accept a loss or defeat.

I just would rather not have Dax in my corner.

YouknowwhatI’msayingmang?[/QUOTE]

Ooooo. Oooooohhh. right. Uh-huh.

To be honest though, I am glad I got out of the first round. I was beaten in a close contest by Mikey P last year.

I really had a hard time living that one down.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;315674]To be honest though, I am glad I got out of the first round. I was beaten in a close contest by Mikey P last year.

I really had a hard time living that one down.[/QUOTE]

Well, I’m glad the monkey is off your back then.

But a S16 exit is not okay.

My boys better hope they pull this one out or it is suicides for a month, all day, every day.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;315677]But a S16 exit is not okay.

My boys better hope they pull this one out or it is suicides for a month, all day, every day.[/QUOTE]

Man! We still have 4 days?!? How many players are we allowed to have? Because I think I will need a pretty deep bench for that period of time.