**Holshouser Region Semi Finals** (1)Chevee v (2)Over40Niner NN.N POY 2008

Holshouser Region Semi Finals (1)Chevee v (2)Over40Niner NN.N POY 2008
Voting ends Saturday.

[B][COLOR=DarkGreen]IT WAS [SIZE=4]CHEVEE[/SIZE] THAT GAVE Y’ALL THE ABILITY TO WATCH GAMES ONLINE AT THE END OF THE SEASON. [/COLOR][/B]

Oh yeah. The “BlehBleh” was found and provided by yours truely! :thumbsup:

Bump for a Tuesday morning…

[COLOR=green][size=6]Vote Today!![/size][/COLOR]

I have to vote for the guy I see at almost every baseball game even though he lives at the lake over the guy who lives very close to school and rarely comes to baseball games. I like both of you though.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;317074]I have to vote for the guy I see at almost every baseball game even though he lives at the lake over the guy who lives very close to school and rarely comes to baseball games. I like both of you though.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry. I thought this was a Poster of the Year contest… If you are going that direction, I have been to 80% of the LL this and last year, been to every men’s game this and last year, several women’s games and several baseball games. I also helped support the white out by providing T-shirts for lost 104ians.

This is close. I need KissMeKait to recruit some more voters for me.

Eh, not enough controversy in this thread.

A staunch supporter of the show gets the Insider’s vote.

Thanks for the vote insider. Sorry there’s not any more controversy here Allie… Things aren’t looking good for me.

10 Votes? Guess I’m 'bout done. Any sympathy votes?

I voted for you ChevEE… therefore, I expect you to return the favor to me in the next round.

Don’t worry Over. I will pull a Roy Williams next round…

I just need to find my Over40 sticker:biggrin:

Don't worry Over. I will pull a Roy Williams next round...

I just need to find my Over40 sticker:biggrin:

You should be able to find a sticker here.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16462&highlight=pole+vault