Holshouser Regional (1)ChevEE v (9)s9er

Holshouser Regional (1)ChevEE v (9)s9er NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Friday.

S9er coined the theromostat fans phrase…

S9er is a formidable opponent. I have not coined a phrase this year, but I have had my share of contributions to NNN this past year.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;314149]S9er is a formidable opponent. I have not coined a phrase this year, but I have had my share of contributions to NNN this past year.[/QUOTE]

ChevEE does other intangibles not seen on NNN. like help find a way to fix my truck over the internet. pretty complex stuff goes into that.

So much for the upset bid.

S9er is a formidable opponent. I have not coined a phrase this year, but I have had my share of contributions to NNN this past year.
What about "Monstra". I know it's not a whole phrase but at least it cuts down on the phrase we don't want to say...

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;314197]What about “Monstra”. I know it’s not a whole phrase but at least it cuts down on the phrase we don’t want to say…[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Technically it was Monhoffed, but since several variations of the conjunction have been used. [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showpost.php?p=287532&postcount=41][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]Link[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]