Holshouser Regional (12)Ktown49er v (4)Powerbait

Holshouser Regional (12)Ktown49er v (4)Powerbait NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Friday.

A vote for me is…a vote for me.

Where are all of the Truth Revolutionites?!?!?!

There’s no way that the most powerful leader of the most powerful organization ever established in the history of NNN can lose to some tight-wearing fairy!!!

I have always (I mean KTown has) represented the TRUTH!!! (ask PI, David Poole or Ma Beasley)

VOTE KTOWN (The 1st Overall Pick of the 1st Ever NNN Draft) - 2008 NNN POY

I really like the KTown guy…and I don’t like the PB dude. I mean seriously…just compare their avatars.

PB FTW.

The Revolutionites are coming!!! Ma Beasley sends her endorsement and so does D. Poole. I will prevail!!!

I mean…KTown will.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;314159][B]Where are all of the Truth Revolutionites?!?!?!
[/B]
There’s no way that the most powerful leader of the most powerful organization ever established in the history of NNN can lose to some tight-wearing fairy!!!

I have always (I mean KTown has) represented the TRUTH!!! (ask PI, David Poole or Ma Beasley)

VOTE KTOWN (The 1st Overall Pick of the 1st Ever NNN Draft) - 2008 NNN POY

I really like the KTown guy…and I don’t like the PB dude. I mean seriously…just compare their avatars.[/QUOTE]

voting for powerbait obviously

DAX is my MF’n BOY!!!

I mean…Dax is KTown’s MF’N BOY!!!

I really dislike all of the nasty things PB has to post. But, I voted for PB anyway. After all, who has one of the cooler avatar. I hope you take the “ugly brain” trophy home, PB.:tongue:

Will the ghost of the Truth Revolution Founder soon dissipate into the atmosphere? No, wait!!! KTown Junior, the TRLeader, will continue to carry the TR Torch loudly and proudly for all of Niner Nation, even after KTown is gone.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;314159]
I really like the KTown guy…and I don’t like the PB dude. I mean seriously…just compare their avatars.[/QUOTE]

Dang man… That’s not very nice!

[QUOTE=Niner89;314338]I really dislike all of the nasty things PB has to post. But, I voted for PB anyway. After all, who has one of the cooler avatar. I hope you take the “ugly brain” trophy home, PB.:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think…

Dang man... That's not very nice!

Yep…that’s what happens in competition. It gets a little mean and nasty. Nothing personal…it’s just me running my campaign. I’m taking my “queues” from the good ol’ American political system.

I’m behind in votes with little time to spare…soooooo…LET THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN BEGIN!!!

PB is not nice and dresses funny…could you vote for someone for POY that is not nice and dresses funny?

Me neither…VOTE KTOWN!!!

well I am a PB fan and that not because KTown cannot find a shirt that fits…

WFT is that…thing??? Im gonna have nightmares, thanks