Holshouser Regional (7)VA49er v (2)Over40Niner

Holshouser Regional (7)VA49er v (2)Over40Niner NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Friday.

Over40Niner,

I voted for you already. But, if you win, you’ll have to promise . . . there will be no more disturber or Mike bashing in the future.:tongue:

VA started the Pole Vault thread. What more reason do you need?

[QUOTE=Niner89;314343]Over40Niner,

I voted for you already. But, if you win, you’ll have to promise . . . there will be no more disturber or Mike bashing in the future.:tongue:[/QUOTE]
But… But… But… I have no idea what you’re talking about.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;314364]But… But… But… I have no idea what you’re talking about.[/QUOTE]

I knew it! . . . I knew it! You’re just one baddddd dude. I really regret that I voted for you. :tongue:

Damn, I’m getting my a$$ kicked by an old guy. Oh well, I bet he’s still enjoying the PV thread. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;314363]VA started the Pole Vault thread. What more reason do you need?[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t going to mention that. Oops…

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;314364]But… But… But… I have no idea what you’re talking about.[/QUOTE]

Over40, you should vote for me. I’m the one that took out your favorite newspaper editor.

[QUOTE=VA49er;314440]Over40, you should vote for me. I’m the one that took out your favorite newspaper editor.[/QUOTE] VA49er, I voted for you, but it was because you started the Pole Vault Thread. That thread is still alive and kicking. :smile:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;315370]VA49er, I voted for you, but it was because you started the Pole Vault Thread. That thread is still alive and kicking. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Alas, twas not enough. The Pole Vault thread will be my legacy. Congrats on the victory Over40.

[QUOTE=VA49er;315961]Alas, twas not enough. The Pole Vault thread will be my legacy. Congrats on the victory Over40.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it will be your legacy, but… have you given any thought to this off-season’s thread you plan on creating to rival the Pole Vault Thread? I suggest a thread simply titled “BABES”.