Honey Mustard Regional (1)Gill2003 v. (9)spartyniner

Vote!

I’ll have to think this one over. A founder of 49ers Football versus pure hotty hotness! Tough.:unsure:

I believe these two competitors need to do some soliciting! I need more info to make an honest choice here.

Did sparty risk her life to carry a toaster engulfed in flames out of 1280 to save her roomies lives?!

I think not. Vote gill.

[QUOTE=J Felt;396934]Did sparty risk her life to carry a toaster engulfed in flames out of 1280 to save her roomies lives?!

I think not. Vote gill.[/QUOTE]

That’s a good point but she’s still beautiful. Oh I’m being torn over this!

Did sparty risk her life to carry a toaster engulfed in flames out of 1280 to save her roomies lives?!

I think not. Vote gill.

I heard he started that fire and destroyed a toaster that wasn’t his.

[QUOTE=NinerNation Inc.;396944]I heard he started that fire and destroyed a toaster that wasn’t his.[/QUOTE]

Naa ahhh!! I believe josh started the fire. I did end up destroying the toaster, and with jfelt’s help a Brita filter LoL.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;396943]That’s a good point but she’s still beautiful. Oh I’m being torn over this![/QUOTE]

I got your point. But, with the heroic ation displayed as such. I got to go with the"Gillderness". And, he doesn’t have to wear “the hat” to get my vote. May be a little face paint would do.:smile: