Honey Mustard Regional (10)cltniners v. (2)LeftyNiner

Vote!

Lefty has fallen off lately, he doesn’t post anywhere near as much.

CLT beat me so I need him to go as far as possible to make me feel better about losing.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;396759]CLT beat me so I need him to go as far as possible to make me feel better about losing.[/QUOTE]

I like your thought process and it is one I share, except when I lost to Mike P.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396760]I like your thought process and it is one I share, except when I lost to Mike P.[/QUOTE]

You meant you lost to this fella?

:smile:

If there’s such a match up again I really don’t think he can beat ya. Besides, I believe in Bro. before [SIZE=1]tar[/SIZE]hoe.

It’s like Bobby Dylan said, the times they are a-changing. Or was it, hey mister tambourine man?

clt daps his voters and provides this. an autographed copy of “how to lose business by alienating the largest school and alumni base in your region” by mike p. this special edition contains a forward by the packman who scribes how appealing to the listeners barely functionally able to change the channel will lead to success.

clt says if you vote within the next 24 hours, he’ll throw in a free job at unc-ch, just like tyler hansboro’s mom got!

I can’t believe Lefty is behind like this. Lefty is money.

clt is upping the ante and will provide a map of gerrity’s favorite spots on campus, free parking token for the cone deck and a david poole bobbletummy signed by mike p.

Lefty can write in first-person [I]and[/I] third-person, making him a difficult opponent to predict.

Tie ballgame! Overtime? :ohmy:

[QUOTE]a David Poole bobbletummy…[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

[QUOTE=Roasty;397870]Lefty can write in first-person [I]and[/I] third-person, making him a difficult opponent to predict.[/QUOTE]

clt doesn’t write in the third person, he has a monkey transcribing his thoughts…

[QUOTE=cltniners;398019]clt doesn’t write in the third person, he has a monkey transcribing his thoughts…[/QUOTE]

What have you done since 2005? Should we call you CLuTz?

Come on where’s all my peeps?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;398277]What have you done since 2005? Should we call you CLuTz?

Come on where’s all my peeps?[/QUOTE]

clt reminds voters that we had a good basketball team in 2005, when clt was nnn poy.