Hot Date to the Fordham Game

as an aside i’m a big fan of the 49er logo things on girls’ cheeks as modeled by J Felt’s girl in that picture

Bring your date by and introduce her.

[QUOTE=J Felt;387950]You know, I (swirl) never noticed this, but this picture makes my right arm look really long, as if I’ve got my arms around three people at once.

And was this during the previous losing season?[/QUOTE]

Woah your right…

This was towards the end of the Carlos season…

I learned the hard way - vs. Clemson - that I’m allergic to face paint.

That sucked.

Does your HOT date have a HOT lady friend that needs convincing to come to Charlotte too? I’m willing to go out of way and take one for the team for the good of the university, rain or shine.

Okay section 104, think of a cheer to welcome the HOT date so she’ll feel wanted at Charlotte.

Okay section 104, think of a cheer to welcome the HOT date so she'll feel wanted at Charlotte.
thats easy!!!

[SIZE=4]“Hot Girls Welcome at Charlotte! Dogs need not apply, Davidson not too far away though”[/SIZE]

Does your HOT date have a HOT lady friend that needs convincing to come to Charlotte too? I'm willing to go out of way and take one for the team for the good of the university, rain or shine.

Haha I will ask if any of her friends are interested in coming to school here too.

yup. homecoming against fordham, 05-06. 14-16

date update?

did she go for the skinny white pole?

You know, I (swirl) never noticed this, but this picture makes my right arm look really long, as if I've got my arms around three people at once.

And was this during the previous losing season?

Dude, that is a little freakish. Pound for pound, you might have a longer wingspan than Iti.

[QUOTE=Normmm;388653]Dude, that is a little freakish. Pound for pound, you might have a longer wingspan than Iti.[/QUOTE]

He might just be a better basketball player, too.

He might just be a better basketball player, too.

I’m positive he’s got more toughness.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;388659]He might just be a better basketball player, too.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Normmm;388667]I’m positive he’s got more toughness.[/QUOTE]

But can he brick a dunk? :doh:

are we still talking about me and my freakish right arm?

[QUOTE=J Felt;388723]are we still talking about me and my freakish right arm?[/QUOTE]

Wonder how it got so much larger than the left…

Yo, rocker… how’d the date go?

[QUOTE=J Felt;388723]are we still talking about me and my freakish right arm?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it’s led to a discussion of your basketball abilities.

Yes, and it's led to a discussion of your basketball abilities.

My basketball abilities speak for themselves.

[QUOTE=J Felt;388737]My basketball abilities speak for themselves.[/QUOTE]

We were comparing them to It’s. I’m not sure if that speaks well for you , or not. :biggrin:

Maybe she stood him up? :unhappy: