Hot Date to the Fordham Game

I’m taking my date to the basketball game on Saturday. She’s a big basketball fan and goes to a small school, but is most likely transferring to App next semester. She’s from Statesville and I’m pretty sure she’s never been to our campus - which brings me to why I posted this in this section.
What all should I show her around campus/Charlotte? She’s open to possibly coming here next semester instead and I want to make a big impression. I love this school, I think that it’s so much better than App and it bothers me that I saw 2 people wearing App gear on my way/in my 8 am class this morning!

I'm taking my date to the basketball game on Saturday. She's a big basketball fan and goes to a small school, but is most likely transferring to App next semester. She's from Statesville and I'm pretty sure she's never been to our campus - which brings me to why I posted this in this section. What all should I show her around campus/Charlotte? She's open to possibly coming here next semester instead and I want to make a big impression. I love this school, I think that it's so much better than App and it bothers me that I saw 2 people wearing App gear on my way/in my 8 am class this morning!
What's she studying? I would suggest the Library and the new buildings by Halton, especially if she'd have classes in them. Avoid the Phalic symbol if possible.

You could show her the Belk Tower and then show her your Belk Tower. HEYO!!!

[quote=punkrockcowboy;387772]I’m taking my date to the basketball game on Saturday. She’s a big basketball fan and goes to a small school, but is most likely transferring to App next semester. She’s from Statesville and I’m pretty sure she’s never been to our campus - which brings me to why I posted this in this section.
What all should I show her around campus/Charlotte? She’s open to possibly coming here next semester instead and I want to make a big impression.[B][SIZE=4] I love this school, I think that it’s so much better than App and it bothers me that I saw 2 people wearing App gear on my way/in my 8 am class this morning![/[/SIZE][/B]quote]

You should put this in the other school’s gear on campus log thread.

I would start at the 29 side of campus. There is a great view of campus there between the 2 buildings and the new artwork there. Then I would walk down the brick path toward the baseball stadium then take a left towards the student housing area, go through the quad area there and on to Poplar (Witherspoon). Then back to the original campus, and end your tour by passing by the library and then down towards Halton for the game. Walk over to the student entrance and show her the new student union and that quad area there. You could walk back through that after the game. I would also try to drive by the new front entrance if you had a chance.

I'm taking my date to the basketball game on Saturday. She's a big basketball fan and goes to a small school, but is most likely transferring to App next semester. She's from Statesville and I'm pretty sure she's never been to our campus - which brings me to why I posted this in this section. What all should I show her around campus/Charlotte? She's open to possibly coming here next semester instead and I want to make a big impression. I love this school, I think that it's so much better than App and it bothers me that I saw 2 people wearing App gear on my way/in my 8 am class this morning!

I would, however, advise against wearing the face paint if this is one of the first couple of dates. Doesn’t scream “stud”.

I would, however, advise against wearing the face paint if this is one of the first couple of dates. Doesn't scream "stud".

Haha, thanks Hitch. I’ll stay away from the face paint.

Show her the U, then after the game show her the city. Doesnt mean you have to club, but the city is alive and you can grab some vendor foods.

If you got the bread, then take her for a carriage ride, that stuff always hits home.

They dont call me Gillderness for no reason

Show her the U, then after the game show her the city. Doesnt mean you have to club, but the city is alive and you can grab some vendor foods.

If you got the bread, then take her for a carriage ride, that stuff always hits home.

They dont call me Gillderness for no reason

Take her to a place called The Edge and ask for Robbie D.

He’ll convince her to stay.

[QUOTE=jjc2004;387825]I would, however, advise against wearing the face paint if this is one of the first couple of dates. Doesn’t scream “stud”.[/QUOTE]

Chicks dig it.
:tongue:

at least your date has the right idea.

Keep her away from the Gilderness or you’ll go home alone.

[QUOTE=jjc2004;387825]I would, however, advise against wearing the face paint if this is one of the first couple of dates. Doesn’t scream “stud”.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. I’ve been waiting all day to post that.
I’d also hide that avatar. She could dump you on the strength of that alone.

Tintin

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;387775]You could show her the Belk Tower and then show her your Belk Tower. HEYO!!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Tintin;387905]Dammit. I’ve been waiting all day to post that.
I’d also hide that avatar. She could dump you on the strength of that alone.

Tintin[/QUOTE]

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Haha what’s with the hate for facepaint around here? Doesn’t seem Charlotte gets into paint as much as other schools. I’m not gonna wear it around girls though. Where does the carriage rides go? Anywhere you tell them? I mean, what’s there to tour?

The carriage can take you anywere, but you can just take a ride around town, he’ll know what you mean. Its just nice to sit back and take a ride for 30mins or so. Chicks love it. Trust me.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;387917]Haha what’s with the hate for facepaint around here? Doesn’t seem Charlotte gets into paint as much as other schools. I’m not gonna wear it around girls though. Where does the carriage rides go? Anywhere you tell them? I mean, what’s there to tour?[/QUOTE]

That ain’t paint. Thats a lifestyle choice.

As for seeing the sights, Discovery Place is pretty cool.

Tintin

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;387917]Haha what’s with the hate for facepaint around here? Doesn’t seem Charlotte gets into paint as much as other schools. I’m not gonna wear it around girls though. Where does the carriage rides go? Anywhere you tell them? I mean, what’s there to tour?[/QUOTE]

They did when I was around…

They did when I was around...

You know, I (swirl) never noticed this, but this picture makes my right arm look really long, as if I’ve got my arms around three people at once.

And was this during the previous losing season?