Hot outfits

ok so do you guys not want to talk about the outfits? because that is definitely what this thread is for, let’s stay on topic. We’re not on this thread to talk about this diva person.

[QUOTE=Sporteespyce;193486]
ok so do you guys not want to talk about the outfits?
[/QUOTE]

“Outfits”? What “outfits”?

[QUOTE=Roasty;193484]Thirded[/QUOTE]

I fourthed that motion.

mmmm…cheeeeeese-doodles!

ps- sportee, are you a dude or a chic? i have a good idea but just checking…

I think my answer might surprise you…or maybe not. I would rather not be discriminated by sex, so I’ll just keep that little tid bit to myself. OMG I loooove cheeeese doodles.

wtf is going on in this thread, and what drug is this spice character on.

:huh:

I resent that comment. I started this thread so we could talk about the basketball “uniforms” aka outfits, but apparently that is of no interest. Someone start a thread worth replying to please.

[QUOTE=marcushe;193502]wtf is going on in this thread, and what drug is this spice character on.

:huh:[/QUOTE]

I don’t know but this could be the beginning of Gold Duster Thread II.

I resent that comment. I started this thread so we could talk about the basketball "uniforms" aka outfits, but apparently that is of no interest.

:biggrin: - I have a feeling there is a lot of interest. You could not have picked a better topic for your first thread. :thumbsup: :wub:

Do you like the white outfits or the road greens? I don’t think gold is used too much anymore. I kind of like the green uniforms:

T. Ray … lord help me.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;193508]T. Ray … lord help me.[/QUOTE]

Now we’re get somewhere.

[QUOTE=Sporteespyce;193426]umm are you making fun of me? Cause its falling on deaf ears, since I am new to this place and I don’t know what a gold duster is. I do however know what a duster is. They’re slick jackets the cowboys wear, those are usually a nice black though, very slimming.[/QUOTE]
Do you know what a Gold Duster is now? No one help him/her…

There’s many identifiers, but I’d say the overuse of the word “outfits” (especially in reference to athletic uniforms) is the most telling here.

I declare Sporty a female.

[QUOTE=Roasty;193525]There’s many identifiers, but I’d say the overuse of the word “outfits” (especially in reference to athletic uniforms) is the most telling here.

I declare Sporty a female.[/QUOTE]
I’m going to have to agree until otherwise proven. Nothing personal Sporty, but uh, your posts are definitely on the chick side of the fence.

i declare sportee a “nice” person

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;193493]
ps- sportee, are you a dude or a chic? i have a good idea but just checking…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sporteespyce;193498]I think my answer might surprise you…or maybe not. I would rather not be discriminated by sex, so I’ll just keep that little tid bit to myself. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sporteespyce;193433]damn girl! I’m a guy jerk ass[/QUOTE]

:hammer:

Uh oh…this thread has become endangered.

I notice it has been moved into the ‘Test’ forum

My take on sportee: She defended biscuit, so she has to be nice. she likes Jordan, so she probably likes the tarheels too. She’s a shoe lover, so she might be on the short side and she named herself after a dark haired spice girl. I’m gonna guess she’s a cute asian girl and loves sports. I might be 100% wrong, but that’s my guess. There’s NO WAY she has a penis.

Either way, she brings a welcome change-of-pace on the board. So she’s okay in my book.:thumbsup:

Sportyspice was the 2nd hottest spice girl, so that makes her ok in my book. Posh was my #1.

Sportyspice was the 2nd hottest spice girl, so that makes her ok in my book. Posh was my #1.

David Beckham is one lucky bastard!