Hot outfits

How do you feel about the green and gold outfits… I love the gold, why you may ask… cause i’m a gold digga! (get it??? do ya, do ya!?)
Oh OH!!!
important question!

Has anyone seen their new shoes?!:49ers:

:confused: Okay, maybe it’s just me… but I’m lost here. WHO??? Who is they? And yes I get the “gold digga” comment. Not as funny or clever when you point it out.

:confused: Okay, maybe it's just me... but I'm lost here. WHO?????? Who is they? And yes I get the "gold digga" comment. Not as funny or clever when you point it out.

They … be … the charlotte 49ers

Please be a goldduster thread

[QUOTE=survivor45;193420]Please be a goldduster thread

Please be a goldduster thread[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing Survivor…

umm are you making fun of me? Cause its falling on deaf ears, since I am new to this place and I don’t know what a gold duster is. I do however know what a duster is. They’re slick jackets the cowboys wear, those are usually a nice black though, very slimming.

they’re not making fun of you. There was a gold dusters thread there that was very popular to say the least and it was recently deleted although I’m not sure why.

umm are you making fun of me? Cause its falling on deaf ears, since I am new to this place and I don't know what a gold duster is. I do however know what a duster is. They're slick jackets the cowboys wear, those are usually a nice black though, very slimming.
you never stated who exactly you were talking about....

are you a cheerleader?

you never stated who exactly you were talking about....damn girl.
damn girl! I'm a guy jerk ass
umm are you making fun of me? Cause its falling on deaf ears, since I am new to this place and I don't know what a gold duster is. I do however know what a duster is. They're slick jackets the cowboys wear, those are usually a nice black though, very slimming.

In our darkest hour…there were tales of a chosen one. Someone that could take 49erdiva’s place as “The Greatest Poster of All Time”.

I have high hopes for this thread.

sporteespyce - I’ve been wondering where I can get a pair of these nikes:

These are nice too!

The image is a bit blurry…I’m having a hard time figuring out what type of shoes they are. Can anyone help me out?

are those J’s ? No, then f**k em’!!

I think that ya’ll just want the hooker with the shoes in her hand. Why would you want those when you could come over and see my collection of J’s…

Hey Spoty, I admire your complete lack of arrogance…:rolleyes:

Lay off Sporty. She’s my new favorite poster!

“How do you feel about the green and gold outfits… I love the gold”

What are the the gold outfits you mentioned?

That one girl really has a nice set of shoes.

How many posts are required before we can annoint a new Diva?

[QUOTE=HP49er;193448]How many posts are required before we can annoint a new Diva?[/QUOTE]

consider it done…

[QUOTE=Chisox17;193463]consider it done…[/QUOTE]
I second that motion…

Thirded