How About Some Positive Charlotte Basketball Talk...

yeah…that goes under the same thing…go ahead and dont boo that call. if it results in a player’s lung collapsing/rib breaking, odds are it was a decent call. plus, anyone who actually saw that play and didnt think it was a foul/flagrant shouldnt be watching basketball.

12-10 since the trade which includes a 5-5 road record.

This franchise is making strides. Only 1.5 games out of the playoffs. We need to finish this roadtrip at least 2-3 or 3-2. We have games @ Portland, @ Denver and @ Utah left, all very tough places to play but then we come home for 3 out of 4 including games against the Clippers and the Wizards.

Don’t be surprised if we lose by double digits tonight. We likely won’t have Crash (Gerald) and the guys must be exhausted after that amazing win last night.

I hate when I’m right :unhappy:. We have a day off and then we’re at Denver who are without Carmelo. There’s a really good chance we’ll have DJ back for that game as well so I think we’ll have a really good chance to go to 2-2 on this 5 game trip.

just when we think they might be turning the corner for a playoff push…they go and lose 4 straight.

positive basketball talk? i’m positive the bobcats suck.

positive basketball talk? i'm positive the bobcats suck.

I was at the game. DJ isn’t 100%, Wallace and Howard was out and Bell didn’t play in the 4th because he hurt his groin.

They had a chance to win it but Shannon Brown did 2 stupid things the last possessions.

They just need Wallace back and then little more help on the bench.

If you judge a team based on what you see at the bottom of ESPN’s ticker, please stop coming and talking about them like you know something. Without injuries, this team would be in the thick of the playoff race. They still have plenty room for a run after the All-Star break if Wallace/Bell return soon.