Fordham…6-5 13-10
Duquesne…6-6 10-13
Saint Louis…5-6 15-10
Charlotte…5-6 12-12
Temple…5-6 11-13
St. Bonaventure…3-8 6-18
La Salle…3-9 10-16
Richmond…2-9 6-18

I’m gona go out on a limb and say we’re gonna have a little 5-0 run.

I called it.

i’m going to say a 9-0 run

as much as I want to say 4-1, we’ll lose a dumb one. 3-2.

Optimism on my side… 3-2. I think all are winnable, but we never seem to win the ones we should.

I’m going to try a trick and anti-jinx the team. Last time we did something like this, I was optimistic, and said we’d end up doing a lot better than we have, so I’m going to do the opposite and hope for the best. I predict we go 0-5 and lose in the first round of the A-10 conference if we get there.

I'm going to try a trick and anti-jinx the team. Last time we did something like this, I was optimistic, and said we'd end up doing a lot better than we have, so I'm going to do the opposite and hope for the best. I predict we go 0-5 and lose in the first round of the A-10 conference if we get there.

haha… I thought about that and figured it’s V-Day so I’ll shot them a little love.

I’ve said it before - we’ll finish the reg. season 16-13. (That includes a thrashing over GW.)
We rattle off 4 wins & are Conf. Champs. We get the 12 seed. We play Butler in the 1st Round & whip their asses. There is always a 12-5 seed upset. Of course, we get pummelled in the 2nd rd. But, it certainly better than the alternative…losing to RI, GW, & Temple …finishing 14-15. Coach contorversey in the offseason & we lose more recruits.

[QUOTE=bhaley29;218425]I’ve said it before - we’ll finish the reg. season 16-13. (That includes a thrashing over GW.)
We rattle off 4 wins & are Conf. Champs. We get the 12 seed. We play Butler in the 1st Round & whip their asses. There is always a 12-5 seed upset. Of course, we get pummelled in the 2nd rd. But, it certainly better than the alternative…losing to RI, GW, & Temple …finishing 14-15. Coach contorversey in the offseason & we lose more recruits.[/QUOTE]

I like the positive outlook, but dude you are smoking some serious hash rolled straight in Kingston, Jamaica

2-3 and a loss in the a10 tourney. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz…

[QUOTE=49er1;218435]2-3 and a loss in the a10 tourney. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz…[/QUOTE]

I’d say this is unfortunately, the most likely scenario.

My call is:

[B]Schedule:[/B]
02/17 at URI 2:00 PM [B][COLOR=seagreen]L[/COLOR][/B]
02/21 at Duquesne 7:00 PM [B][COLOR=seagreen]W[/COLOR][/B]
02/24 at Temple 2:00 PM [B][COLOR=seagreen]L[/COLOR][/B]
[I]03/01 GW 7:00 PM[/I] [COLOR=seagreen][B]W[/B][/COLOR]
[I]03/03 St B’nvntre 7:00 PM[/I] [B][COLOR=seagreen]W[/COLOR][/B]

Rhode Island = L
Duquesne = L
Temple = W
GW = L
St. Bonny = W

A-10 Tourney = 1-1

15-16

Just not sure we can slow down Duquesne enough to win. But I won’t be shocked if we win that one and lose to Temple, though still keeping with my 15-16 prediction. If we somehow upset Rhode Island, I could see us making a run. Saturday’s game will be pivotal in how we finish out, IMO.

I've said it before - we'll finish the reg. season 16-13. (That includes a thrashing over GW.) We rattle off 4 wins & are Conf. Champs. We get the 12 seed. We play Butler in the 1st Round & whip their asses. There is always a 12-5 seed upset. Of course, we get pummelled in the 2nd rd. But, it certainly better than the alternative......losing to RI, GW, & Temple ...finishing 14-15. Coach contorversey in the offseason & we lose more recruits.

Whatever. If you’re gonna go that route, let’s go all the way. We beat Butler, then cruise to our first ever NCAA Championship, somehow managing to beat Chapel Hill twice in a single elimination tournament and then…uh…we get a med. school the next day as a surprise present. And THEN it’s revealed that anyone that posted in this thread gets a million dollars.

My prediction: We make the A-10 Tournament barely, win our first game, and lose in the second round.

And THEN it's revealed that anyone that posted in this thread gets a million dollars.

Post…just in case.

I think we’ll lose to RI and GW…We can beat duquesne if we run a trap effectively. I predict wins against the bonnies and owls…

[QUOTE=jcl49er;218454]Rhode Island = L
Duquesne = L
Temple = W
GW = L
St. Bonny = W

A-10 Tourney = 1-1

15-16

Just not sure we can slow down Duquesne enough to win. But I won’t be shocked if we win that one and lose to Temple, though still keeping with my 15-16 prediction. If we somehow upset Rhode Island, I could see us making a run. Saturday’s game will be pivotal in how we finish out, IMO.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I see it. 3-4 to finish out.

Rhode Island = L
Duquesne = L
Temple = L
GW = W
Bona = W

A-10 Tourney = 1-1

15-16 (7-9) finish to 2006-07. Next season can’t get here soon enough!

GO NINERS!

heart says 4-3.
head says 2-4.

Gotta go with head.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;218493]heart says 4-3.
head says 2-4.

Gotta go with head.[/QUOTE]

NA, we need Kjax to come over from the A-10 board and post how we’ll finish 0-6, then lay a goose egg for the entirety of 07-08! :rolleyes:

I think we’ll win 3 regular season games and lose the first A-10 tournament game finishing 3-3 on the season