How far will the 49ers go this year?

I was on suicide watch for like 2 weeks after the WF game. I mean that just killed me. I still get a little bummed when someone talks about it.

No doubt… I still want to vomit thinking about that game. That was a low point last season without a doubt.

No doubt... I still want to vomit thinking about that game. That was a low point last season without a doubt.

Uh oh, do I need to get you a trash can? I’m sorry I brought it up…
where is our vomit smilie? What? No vomit smilie? Madness!

Aren’t we contractually bound by our diplomas to vote for the best case scenario?

Mr Bob, you also forgot the options of going to NCAA even though we don't win the conference. I hope you are not suggesting that the A10 will from now on be a one bid league....

Dear Mr. Over,

Suggesting I am. At least for the short term future. The exception for now might be a team that dominates the A-10, has a strong overall record, but gets bounced from the A-10 tourney. Then 2 may get in. But this is just an opinion. Everybody’s got one.

Very Truly Yours,

B&E

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;182616]Dear Mr. Over,

Suggesting I am. At least for the short term future. The exception for now might be a team that dominates the A-10, has a strong overall record, but gets bounced from the A-10 tourney. Then 2 may get in. But this is just an opinion. Everybody’s got one.

Very Truly Yours,

B&E[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with voicing your incorrect opinion. :smile: Do you remember stating we agree 99% of the time? This is the other 1%.

And speaking of opinions, I know all about them. I’ve surely been “attacked” on this board by two or three posters enough times for expressing mine in the past.

:smile:

Nothing wrong with voicing your incorrect opinion. :smile: Do you remember stating we agree 99% of the time? This is the other 1%. ......

Care to make a little wager on that? I will bet ONE whole day in the Gulag that this year that one of my 2 scenarios from my previous post will happen…i.e. only the winner of the A-10 gets in or (check above).

And you can’t choose a day when you won’t be on. You have to be here as usual so everybody can ridicule you. (you=me or you…but probably you).

The Gulag sucks. Should let you know how confident I am…

What’s it gonna be Over? NNN awaits…

"Care to make a little wager on that? I will bet ONE whole day in the Gulag that [B][U]this year[/U][/B] that one of my 2 scenarios from my previous post will happen…i.e. only the winner of the A-10 gets in or (check above).

Well technically [B]THIS YEAR[/B] of 2006 the A-10 did in fact get two teams in. George Washington and Xavier. Back to the gulag.

"Care to make a little wager on that? I will bet ONE whole day in the Gulag that [B][U]this year[/U][/B] that one of my 2 scenarios from my previous post will happen..i.e. only the winner of the A-10 gets in or (check above).

Well technically THIS YEAR of 2006 the A-10 did in fact get two teams in. George Washington and Xavier. Back to the gulag.

I see you’re still upset over the Braves jokes…

Over knows what I mean.

Ha Braves jokes, give me one of your five teams and I’ll have some comebacks. It must be hard watching the Dodgers, Sox, and Cubs all day. I guess since you do stay at home and keep up the house for Ed it wouldn’t be all that hard seeing the Cubs day game, Sox evening and Dodgers late night west coast game.

Ha Braves jokes, give me one of your five teams and I'll have some comebacks. It must be hard watching the Dodgers, Sox, and Cubs all day. I guess since you do stay at home and keep up the house for Ed it wouldn't be all that hard seeing the Cubs day game, Sox evening and Dodgers late night west coast game.

Good one.

Thank you.

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;182638]

Care to make a little wager on that? I will bet ONE whole day in the Gulag that this year that one of my 2 scenarios from my previous post will happen…i.e. only the winner of the A-10 gets in or (check above).

And you can’t choose a day when you won’t be on. You have to be here as usual so everybody can ridicule you. (you=me or you…but probably you).

The Gulag sucks. Should let you know how confident I am…

What’s it gonna be Over? NNN awaits…

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm… If I lose a bet like that, I cannot post. If you lose a bet like that, you can simply post under your other name, KTown. :smile:

Why should I make a wager in which there are no winners? Only a loser. I don’t want either one of us to go to the Gulag, although you do seem to be a little fond of that place…

Wait? Is that what you’re doing? Looking for an excuse for you go back for another visit? :smile: Where is a mod?

Now, if you want to wager something like BEER…

Hmmmm.... If I lose a bet like that, I cannot post. If you lose a bet like that, you can simply post under your other name, KTown. :smile:

Look Over, it was just a friendly bet…no need to get nasty…

Why should I make a wager in which there are no winners? Only a loser. I don't want either one of us to go to the Gulag.....

:unhappy: Man, talk about making me feel bad about a silly bet. Way to make me look like the bad guy here.

Wait? Is that what you're doing? Looking for an excuse for you go back for another visit? :smile: Where is a mod?

SHHHHHH!!!, no need to call a mod in here…trying to stay out of you-know-who’s and you-know-who’s radars for awhile.

Now, if you want to wager something like BEER.........

Beer? What’s beer?:smile: (We’ll talk more when the season gets started)

I had no clue where to post this, but this works. I saw Coleman on campus today. I seriously think he has lost around 100 lbs. I mean he has been working out alot so maybe he may still weigh about the same, but you know what I mean. Hopefully he will be able to move and play a lot better now that he has trimed down so much. Guess we’ll see.

Speaking of seeing, when is the first chance we can see our guys play at all? Like can we go to practices or what?

Bobby doesn’t allowed for people to sit in on pratices… Midnight madness is supposed to be the first time we get to see them. Last year Niner Nation Gold memebers were allowed to sit on a few pratices but it was only like 2.