How has this not been mentioned?

Whether you love him or hate him, this is pretty amazing:

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBhMqTmYsQ[/URL]

because he is in the Tyson Zone

haha glad he finally got ochocinco on the jersey.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;426077]because he is in the Tyson Zone[/QUOTE]

I am not a big fan of his antics/shenanigans, but no way is he in the Tyson Zone. Holy hell.

Tyson
Michael Jackson
Ron Artest
Plax
Danny Fortson

Those are Tyson zone members

OK can anyone tell me why he was kicking the extra pt and doing the kickoff? Maybe they explained it in the video clip, but i’m on my gf’s computer and the audio doesn’t work.

Were all their kickers sick or hurt?? Why send your star WR out there unecessarily? They’d look like complete asses if he had pulled a tendon or something.

OK can anyone tell me why he was kicking the extra pt and doing the kickoff? Maybe they explained it in the video clip, but i'm on my gf's computer and the audio doesn't work.

Were all their kickers sick or hurt?? Why send your star WR out there unecessarily? They’d look like complete asses if he had pulled a tendon or something.

Graham, their only kicker, was injured and Ochocinco has soccer experience so he was the logical choice.

[QUOTE=LoyalNiner;426124]Graham, their only kicker, was injured and Ochocinco has soccer experience so he was the logical choice.[/QUOTE]
Apparently, he was the PK for his high school team too.

I’m a fan because I enjoy antics and nonconformity. This was pretty cool to see. Nice to hear futbol is his favorite sport.

yeah, love Ochocinco. Follow him on twitter if you want some guaranteed laughs

He seems like he really likes having fun and he doesn’t take anything too seriously. I don’t know why people want to rag on him for that. There are so many prima donna wide receivers and he seems to be making a mockery of all of them.

He’s not writing a book about getting him the damn ball or having a meltdown about his QB so severe he’s gotta kill himself, he changed his last name. He’s more like Shaq than Tyson. I also thought it was odd people wanted to rip Randy Moss apart.