How many people do you have coming to watch DePaul

Got the whole Lambda Chi comingā€¦ going to be loud!!!

where did you get the tickets to hand out?

[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 05:28 PM [b] Got the whole Lambda Chi coming... going to be loud!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]
Please, for once, wear something green with Charlotte and not the Greek letters.

Or if they have to wear Greek letters at least wear green ones and not blueā€¦ stupid frats.

Lambda Chi is the only frat that has the decency to not where their lettersā€¦ they dont even sit in 105(frat section) they sit is 104 nniner nation

Is section 105 strictly Greek, cause somehow i ended up with Sect. 105 Row K, iā€™d feel weird if me and my friend are the only non-greek people there.

If I was able to make the game I would sit in the Irish section.

[i]Originally posted by GSpotNiner[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 06:51 PM [b] Lambda Chi is the only frat that has the decency to not where their letters... they dont even sit in 105(frat section) they sit is 104 nniner nation [/b]
I never understood why you wear your letters to a basketball game :rolleyes: :unsure:
[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 05:43 PM [b] where did you get the tickets to hand out? [/b]
I work with SMA, we did it for the Houston game, but results weren't very good. But this game is TOTALLY different. The Niners have given us a ton of marketing tools so lets spread the word!!!!