How many people do you have coming to watch DePaul

Just curious, out of the people on here talking the game up, how many people do you guys have that have said they may come? Iā€™ve got 3 - 4 already (not much, but itā€™s a start) and Iā€™m talking it up to other people also. Iā€™ve told them all that;

• buy one get one free
  • giveaway of bobbleheads for first 2,500 in
  • both teams are tied for 2nd in the conference
  • both teams on the verge of the top 25

Any idea of how many tickets left to sell? Where would you find that information at?

LETā€™S GO GUYS, PACK HALTON!!!

Iā€™ve got 7 with meā€¦and those who I have talked to are REALLY excited about this gameā€¦the students will be thereā€¦its those damn alumni we got to get.

Pork Chop, party of 7, youā€™re huge flippinā€™ victory is now available.

Donā€™t worry about the Alumni, they will be there.

How about taking care of the students. You have a school that has 20,000 students and still canā€™t fill the gym.

It is pathetic that when I went to the game last Wednesday, there were students going into the old gym to play basketball.

ForD, 3,000 Jarvisā€™ to give away. Iā€™m bringing 2 new guys plus LL.

Bobblehead press release

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 12:17 PM [b]...its those damn alumni we got to get.[/b]
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Do words like this really attract Alums?

Anyway, Iā€™ve talked 6 into buying tickets, so far. Another 4-5 are checking their schedules.

Did this ā€œdamn alumniā€ do their part yet?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I really think they need to make the section where gang green is, right beside them behind the backboard a student section, and above the where the players come out a student section. Yeah there wasnā€™t a lot of students there, most of the kids here are retarded when it comes to Charlotte bball, but it is also true, that if we are not playing Cincy or a top 25 team, the alumni section is sparce in their lower level section. But in the same respect there are a lot of very good alumni, who give to this school, and are on this board, are hardcore niner basketball fans who also have to sit in the upper level, which is bullshit.

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 12:17 PM [b] I've got 7 with me....and those who I have talked to are REALLY excited about this game...the students will be there...its those damn alumni we got to get. [/b]
It's not the alumni....it's the corporate seats. Let's see how late the sororities show up and how early they leave.

There are usually a lot of empty seats in the lower level. When a season ticket holder donates his tickets for a game, can a 49er club member and season ticket holder with tickets in the upper level upgrade his tickets for the night?

Iā€™ve got 4-5 coming to the game. 2 of them came for the Houston game. The 2 for 1 deal works wonders.

[i]Originally posted by EJNiner[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 12:37 PM [b] Let's see how late the sororities show up and how early they leave. [/b]
That will be more evident at Homecoming when they all show up for the halftime ceremony and then quickly exit Halton before being there long enough to even know the name of one of our players.

Iā€™ve got 2 extra coming.

Also printed off about 10 of the 2 for 1 flyers and put them in the break room at workā€¦only 2 left so hopefully all 8 get used.

I have six coming with meā€¦I guess thats a start <_<

[i]Originally posted by 49erJuJu[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 12:57 PM [b] I've got 2 extra coming.

Also printed off about 10 of the 2 for 1 flyers and put them in the break room at workā€¦only 2 left so hopefully all 8 get used. [/b]

That is/was a brilliant idea.

That said, Iā€™ve gotten work to recognize Wednesday as my bā€™day holiday (instead of Tuesday), so Iā€™m going to be making the trek from Raleigh. Depending on their schedule, Iā€™ll be picking up 2-3 more from the triad on my way through.

Edited: Just ordered my tix, apparently the coupon was good for only 1 free ticket per order, but the ticket office just said ā€œweā€™ll make it happenā€ and gave the special to me twice making 4 tix for the price of 2. Ticket office ROCKS!!!

I have posted up 15 flyers through squires hallā€¦

Me and a buddy of mine are coming from High Point. He has grown up a Duke fan, but has gone out and bought a Charlotte shirt just for this game. He seems to be more hyped than I am.

I usually try to make a majority of the weekend games, b/c it is rough to get home at midnight after a game and have to get up at 5:00 for work. However, this game is just to big to miss. I will be there loud and proud!

My parents are coming (as they do every game). Theyā€™ll be bringing some friends of the familyā€¦ so TF shall have a posse of four.

Itā€™s only 90 minutes max returning to High Point. Youā€™ll be so pumped up ytou wonā€™t go to sleep until about 1:30 though. :smiley:

I have 10 coming with me. I am also passing out tickets on Tues and/or Wed. to students on campus. Tomorrow, if it doesnt rain, i am chalking the sidewalks. Hope everyone turns out for this one!!!

GO NINERS!!!

bringing the new ā€˜lady friendā€™. Sheā€™s a Tarhole fanā€¦let the spiritual cleansing beginā€¦ :cool: