How much credit to Sanchez, for the development of Khalifa this year?

I believe we are all pleased with his development.

9 Likes

Wayyyyyy exceeded my expectations. We need more than 1 big guy though.

6 Likes

He needs to get in shape. Badly

3 Likes

Given this is his first year playing, hard to say development wise. Kudos to bringing him to charlotte, definitely.

1 Like

ALY! ALY! ALY!! Love the chant.

1 Like

Fearne

4 Likes

Best big man we have had in many years. And he is only a freshman. Love his potential

2 Likes

Its gonna hurt when he’s wearing another schools colors in the NCAA tournament. :neutral_face:

Ouch, but likely true.

If we change coaches I def see him leaving, if we don’t he prob sticks next year then leaves after it’s more of the same.

He is a different than any big man we have had as he is a Great passer and facilitator of the offense. Developing confidence in his outside shot and in his pst moves. Does not rebound but not his role as he is playing out top. If he drops about 15 to 20 and adds muscle he could be a force.
I think he is too unselfish at times and that should continue to change as he gets older.

4 Likes

I would give most of the credit to Khalifa himself and to his background at the NBA global academy.

Sanchez has done nothing to develop Garcia, who showed some flashes last year.

Instead his insane substitution patterns have destroyed the kid. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t transfer.

1 Like

Um yea, the “kid” is far from destroyed.

2 Likes

Not giving Sanchez any credit but will be happy to pin the blame on Hill & him once Khalifa transfers at the end of the season.

Why do you think Aly will transfer? I think he likes being at Charlotte.

2 Likes

Just basing it on everything we’ve seen over the last decade anytime we’ve had a promising player.

He came here due to his relationship with Fearne I am pretty certain. If Fearne leaves I can see Aly following him or going to a school in a better position to dance.

1 Like

Jamir Young: still here.

2 Likes