HP49er vs ChiSox

Cast your vote in this Elite 8 matchup

All four Elite 8 polls are now open and will end on Tuesday. Please take a brief moment away from the Lutz drama to vote.

This may be the toughest one yet. I’m going to scout these two for a couple of days before deciding.

When voting, remember, I’m not the one who posts pics of human manatees in bikinis…

:lol:

Chisox got my vote!!

choices…choices…

What do the competitors have to offer?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;231578]When voting, remember, I’m not the one who posts pics of human manatees in bikinis…

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Strong start by Chisox. Very strong.

Damn. I’m torn.

My winning starting lineup againt Over40 was Jobey, Plavich, Demon, Ian, and Church… So I went with that today, looks like I am getting killed in the post!

[QUOTE=J Felt;231582]What do the competitors have to offer?[/QUOTE]
I’ll change my ways for you J Felt…

[QUOTE=Chisox17;231592]My winning starting lineup againt Over40 was Jobey, Plavich, Demon, Ian, and Church… So I went with that today, looks like I am getting killed in the post![/QUOTE]
You can’t shut down my threesome of Henry, Chad and Lew. Throw in Eddie for defense and the inside game (FTs) of Maxwell with Demarco and Jarvis off the bench.

I'll change my ways for you J Felt...

don’t think panther fans will appreciate that picture too much

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dax. I will not post a Top Cats photo since that would make reference to our resident traitor, 49erDiva.

And if they dislike that photo, they might need to call 1-800-938-2697.

BUMP! Guys, these POY games are still going on! lol I know it’s hard to find them through all the Bobby to USA/Butler to Fla/Judy Rose is Darth Vader talk.

Sorry Chi, this one was a killer

[SIZE=5]A vote for HP is a vote for BDD!!![/SIZE]

Chisox all the way to the title!

I mean, come on, he has Church AND Ian.

6,218,902 people have voted in the “who supports Bobby Lutz” poll, yet only 52 have voted in this? There are other votes going on! NNN POY!!!

had to vote for the rep from the point… HP representing.

BUMP