I can't believe there isn't a thread for this yet...

[B][SIZE=4]THE COWBOYS LOST!!![/SIZE][/B] [I]WOOO HOOOOOOO!!![/I]
Now their obnoxious fans will go back into hiding under their rocks for at least another eight months!
:biggrin: :tongue: :lol: :thumbsup: :moon: :clap: :smirk: :headbang: :toast: :drink: :santa:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;283911][B][SIZE=4]THE COWBOYS LOST!!![/SIZE][/B] [I]WOOO HOOOOOOO!!![/I]
Now their obnoxious fans will go back into hiding under their rocks for at least another eight months!
:biggrin: :tongue: :lol: :thumbsup: :moon: :clap: :smirk: :headbang: :toast: :drink: :santa:[/QUOTE]

Nope, they will go back to being regular guests on the Jerry Springer Show.

I swear I was watching a bad episode at the Panthers game last month.

Those guys suck.

I can’t believe this isn’t a thread:

“War can not be humanized, only abolished.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1Dr89xbZ4

I’m very happy with this outcome…

Tangent: I actually caught 610 Friday for the 1st time in ages (not my car), QCB was running his yap I may even listen today to see wht he says. My question, is that fat turd Hayseed still on the show, I didn’t hear his redneck babble?

I guess I don’t hate the cowboys with the same passion as you guys, but I do have one thing to say. What the hell is up with TO’s fake crying. “He’s my teamate man, he’s my quarterback. It’s not fair.”:weep:

It’s not really a loss for Romo, is it? How can getting to spend more time with her be a loss?

Then again, she may dump him if he continues these playoff debacles.

T.O. crying: That’s worth popping popcorn for.

How can getting to spend more time with her be a loss?

Well, one way spending more time with her would be bad is if she ever, i don’t know, talks. Right now, their entire interaction is probably, “hey, I have to catch a plane, let’s get a quicky in.” Now he’ll actually have to have conversations with someone who is a complete moron. Who knows though, maybe she’ll be on tour a lot and he won’t have to deal with the talking thing.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;283953]Well, one way spending more time with her would be bad is if she ever, i don’t know, talks. Right now, their entire interaction is probably, “hey, I have to catch a plane, let’s get a quicky in.” Now he’ll actually have to have conversations with someone who is a complete moron. Who knows though, maybe she’ll be on tour a lot and he won’t have to deal with the talking thing.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that he’s not “dating” her for her brains in the first place, or at least I hope not. :ohmy::naughty::unsure::doh:

He can always say he has to practice or go work out.

Well, one way spending more time with her would be bad is if she ever, i don't know, talks.

Talk??? Ha Ha, that was a good one. :tongue:

I guess I don't hate the cowboys with the same passion as you guys, but I do have one thing to say. What the hell is up with TO's fake crying. "He's my teamate man, he's my quarterback. It's not fair.":weep:
Even if it was genuine, the way he threw McNabb and Garcia before him under the bus makes me want to puke. That and he's crying.