I don't think they take us seriously

This thread is to combine funds for purchasing power to advertise and support the cause. The donations would be used in the future to purchase billboard, radio air space and production cost. this fund will be used for graphic designers to take our ideas and put them into reality This fund will be used to create vector files of our ideas so we can actually produce the content need to go on billboards. this fund is created to turn frustration into action. This fund is to take talking points into reality. I am all willing to take on partners to help manage the fund, but i will not delete this fund. This is serious. We need money to FIGHT THE FIGHT. I WILL NOT DELETE THE FUND. I WILL NOT USE THE FUND FOR PERSONAL MEANS. I WILL PROVIDE ITEMIZED RECEIPT FOR EXPENSES. IT COST MONEY TO ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, RADIO and TV. IF you are serious you want change PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS! LETS MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN!!!

Judy, you are either driving people into alcoholism, or completely insane.

in my market radio ad cost on average radio ad is $45 for 30 second spot. does not include sponsorship’s like weather or traffic. billboards cost 300-1000 for a billboard per period not including production cost. period is 4 weeks. it cost 550 to internet advertise on the newspaper for only 75k impressions a month. these cost add up

Loosers Loose Winners WIN!!! if you are demanding deletion of the fund your a looser and you are not serious about the fight. you are serious about bitching. We need funds to fight the fight!!! DONATE DONATE DONATE!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! WIN WIN WIN

I will call local media tomorrow to try and get better figures on the cost in Charlotte area and post later! in the mean time DONATE DONATE DONATE. WE CAN WIN!!! We have always WON! now lets WIN again!!! WIN WIN WIN

NEVER FORGET WHEN WE USED TO WIN

WINNING IS AN ATTITUDE!!! WIN WIN WIN!!! BELIEVE WE CAN WIN WIN WIN

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WchPsG3Ou0[/youtube]

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!! WIN WIN WIN

or loose to Chattanooga

I BELIEVE!!!I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

As bad as things are for our athletics… this thread is worse.

Just look at the post on this thread. People are complacent in loosing. they are comfortable in loosing. they hate the thread. Most of these people have 400 post or more. They are used to loosing with no fight!!!. WE MUST FIGHT!!! WE MUST WIN! The people hating this thread are as good as THEY! THEY Want me to stop the fund. They want me to stop the action. THEY!!! They want to bitch. They don’t want to win. THEY WANT TO BE THEY !!FUCK THEY!!! WE WILL WIN!!! WE NEED ACTION, WE NEED SACRAFICE, WE NEED SUPPORT, WE DON"T NEED LOSERS, WE DON"T NEED NEGATIVITY WE NEED WINNERS!!!

LET"S WIN WIN WIN. TIME FOR US TO WIN!!!

L-o-s-i-n-g.

Carry on.

it took 27 years for a lot of these loosers to stand up and say hey we are mediocre. Don’t be like THEM F THEM WIN WIN WIN LET"S WIN!!!

Were they loosely standing or tightly standing? Please learn the difference in Lose and Loose. It will bring you more respect as you try to get rid of Judy.

This looks fun.

WTF is happening here? I don’t know if I should be weirded out or entertained.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:31, topic:31260”]L-o-s-i-n-g.

Carry on.[/quote]

#Gulag