I know for some of you it will pain you to watch ESPN today

As the scroll on the bottom will say New USA Today Coaches Poll: 1. MEMPHIS (17-0)

[QUOTE=fsquid;286706]As the scroll on the bottom will say New USA Today Coaches Poll: 1. [B]MEMPHIS[/B] (17-0)[/QUOTE]

who is that?

Memphis will get caught with violations within 2 years. Mark this post.

[QUOTE=metro;286710]Memphis will get caught with violations within 2 years. Mark this post.[/QUOTE]
you positive? i thought calamari was a clean coach who did everything by the rules?

[QUOTE=fsquid;286706]As the scroll on the bottom will say New USA Today Coaches Poll: 1. MEMPHIS (17-0)[/QUOTE]

Not as bad as seeing the tarholes up there.

Congrats to Memphis on being one of the last two undefeated teams and playing a tough OOC schedule.

[QUOTE=fsquid;286706]As the scroll on the bottom will say New USA Today Coaches Poll: 1. MEMPHIS (17-0)[/QUOTE]

I believe they got the spelling wrong.

Not sure I cared about Memphis before, but I really don’t now that they are out of our conference.

Congrats, though.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;286720]Not sure I cared about Memphis before, but I really don’t now that they are out of our conference.

Congrats, though.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn’t, just some ribbing towards the old guard that posted on the boards in the past. Your season has turned around too, congrats on that.

I cringe when I think of the colossal circle-jerk that must be going on at MemphisTigers.org today.

Enjoy it now, cause the Conference USA schedule will never have you ready to be national champs.

I share the same sentiments as Mr. Bojangles…would rather see ANYONE up there except UNCCH

The Tigers can rest a little easier though, there’s no longer a conference game at Halton to worry about

[QUOTE=LugNutX;286732]The Tigers can rest a little easier though, there’s no longer a conference game at Halton to worry about[/QUOTE]
Well, they would’ve won if the refs hadn’t been so obviously biased.

[QUOTE=fsquid;286723]You shouldn’t, just some ribbing towards the old guard that posted on the boards in the past. Your season has turned around too, congrats on that.[/QUOTE]

I know, I know…For the record, I like the squid, its that Conway character and miss whatever tiger that just made me think the IQ level in Memphis is disparigingly lower than the rest of the country.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;286737]I know, I know…For the record, I like the squid, its that Conway character and miss whatever tiger that just made me think the IQ level in Memphis is disparigingly lower than the rest of the country.[/QUOTE]
I still talk to Radford on IM occasionally… usually the topic of discussion is politics and not basketball, but he’s a cool dude. SCConway was a doucheaholic, for sure. What’s his top bowling score up to now?

Well, they would've won if the refs hadn't been so obviously biased.
zing take that scconway, you tard

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;286733]Well, they would’ve won if the refs hadn’t been so obviously biased.[/QUOTE]

It’s ok, 2 weeks later, we sent you guys out of C-USA on the short bus!

[QUOTE=fsquid;286753]It’s ok, 2 weeks later, we sent you guys out of C-USA on the short bus![/QUOTE]
Ugh, that was a horrible game.

I share the same sentiments as Mr. Bojangles...would rather see ANYONE up there except UNCCH
or Duke!

[QUOTE=fsquid;286753]It’s ok, 2 weeks later, we sent you guys out of C-USA on the short bus![/QUOTE]

The new CUSA is nothing but a short bus!

Congrats on #1 though.