I need your help.

My name is Don Douglass and I started a new bookstore located directly besides Grays named Miner Books in August . We are selling UNC Charlotte apparel and I have built a web site to sell it through. I have about 10 lines of clothes currently and will be looking to expand this based on customer feedback. We believe we have priced our garments very competitively. Can you please take a look them and provide me some feedback on what you think and what you would like to see offered in the future. Thank you so much for your help.

[URL=http://www.minerbooks.com/apparel.html][COLOR=#004c26]http://www.minerbooks.com/a[FONT=Times New Roman]pparel.html[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]

PS - Students told us we had the best textbook prices and we were even competitive to buying their books on-line.

i have mixed emotions here… i feel like i’m cheating!!!

but I LIKE WHAT I SEE and GOOD PRICES. Like those pants and shorts!!! buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt… wheres the mens shirts!!!

Pricing and the items look pretty good. Welcome aboard. The only thing I would advise is to go with only Charlotte and/or 49ers on most merchandise (ie; drop the “UNC”). I’m an alum, not a student but I’ll definitely keep my eye on your website and stop at the store when I’m in the area.

Also, Jerseys and anything football or basketball related should sell as well as anything unique that we can’t find elsewhere.

On this board especially, you will find that Charlotte apparel with “UNC Charlotte” is not very popular.

Most of us die-hards are not fans of our current name, and therefore are not prone to buying apparel with “UNC Charlotte” printed on it. That is one of the problems with the on campus bookstore, the stock too much aparrel with that name, some even with “UNC” more prominent than “Charlotte.”

If the apparel you stock just sticks to calling us “Charlotte,” especially when our athletics logo is involved, you won’t have many objectors on this board, in my opinion. Except maybe 49erAlumnus for competition reasons.

While it may look nice, one of my pet peeves is seeing “University of North Carolina Charlotte”.

Where’s the “at”?

At least there’s no hyphen, but if you’re going to spell out the name of the school, it should be correct.

Hoodies look nice and I wish you the best of luck!

The only thing I would advise is to go with only Charlotte and/or 49ers on most merchandise (ie; drop the "UNC"). .
I'm ashamed I missed that!!!!

Those gray jogging pants are sweet but the UNC MUST GO!!! if so, you just sold a pair Don.

Looks good. Like everyone else said, keep “UNC” and “49ers” away from each other.

Will competition cause the prices to lower??? or cause the moms and pops to fail and the almighty Walmart to conquer?

Will be interesting to see…

HOWEVER, with Football about to happen, I expect to see 100X more Charlotte gear at more and more stores.
Don,

Your [B]Black Men’s Slam Dunk Shorts[/B] … looks Blue to me in the pic.

Will competition cause the prices to lower??? or cause the moms and pops to fail and the almighty Walmart to conquer?

Will be interesting to see…

HOWEVER, with Football about to happen, I expect to see 100X more Charlotte gear at more and more stores.
Don,

Your Black Men’s Slam Dunk Shorts … looks Blue to me in the pic.

Thanks. They are blue and I corrected it on the web site.

While it may look nice, one of my pet peeves is seeing "University of North Carolina Charlotte".

Where’s the “at”?

At least there’s no hyphen, but if you’re going to spell out the name of the school, it should be correct.

Hoodies look nice and I wish you the best of luck!

Actually - the school controls this verbage. We have to select from their options on what we can use to get licensing approval.

Actually - the school controls this verbage. We have to select from their options on what we can use to get licensing approval.

more proof that our school is just plain weird.

You should partner with 49er Fanatics.

Won’t load for me.

You should partner with 49er Fanatics.

not a bad idea, partner up and get fanatics some storefront for a percentage of the sales- of course its not my business, I don’t have a stake in it other than getting some good gear, and I don’t know the ins and outs of it, but it seems like it could have some merit