I talked to Curtis Withers today!

Dude, he is one of the coolest guys ive ever meet. He said he recognized me cause i do yell alot. Do u believe people walked by us and didnt even knew who he was! Disgraceful

well congratulations

It’s not that they don’t recognize him, they just don’t care. Why should they? He’s just like anyone else.

I don’t exactly go crazy when I have class with someone from our team.

one time i caught the headband that marcus bennet threw in the stands last year at midnight madness and i never washed my hand

:lol:

WURD

one time mitchell baldwin walked by me and i fainted! and another time i gave eddie a high five once after a game, so then I chopped off my hand and prserved it under glass!!!

lol just giving you a hard time goNinersgo, its all good. i agree, curtis is a cool guy

onehand left huh i guess that explains the score of that rec game

[i]Originally posted by 302stizzle49er[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 12:35 AM [b] onehand left huh i guess that explains the score of that rec game [/b]
lol we got dominated, that team was NASTY. we will win a few games. stizzle if you ever wanna play some one on one, im always down in the SAC or Belk, shoot me a PM if you're down, til then ease off :D
[b]Dude, he is one of the coolest guys ive ever meet.[/b]

I don’t know about anyone else, but I do enjoy hearing about how Niner players behave off the court, and how they interact with people that come up to them to talk hoops.

That said, while it’s nice that you recognized him and you were recognized by him, did he have anything meaningul to say?

GO NINERS!!!

should have asked him when the headband was coming back

you should have told him that the fans want “the headband” back, it gave us some way to show our support physically, last year it was awsome to see everyone behind him with their headbands!!

as far as the ACC being scared to play us … THEY ARE!!! someone should make a sign for wednesday’s night game that reads “The ACC is scared to play us!!!” it will definitely get on T.V. and give the broadcasters something juicy to talk about!!!

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:17 AM [b] as far as the ACC being scared to play us ... THEY ARE!!!!! someone should make a sign for wednesday's night game that reads "The ACC is scared to play us!!!" it will definitely get on T.V. and give the broadcasters something juicy to talk about!!! [/b]
GREAT IDEA!!!! Except, spell it "skeered". :lol: :lol: :lol:

the best sign idea is clearly: “clt says: tcu is totally cruddy underwear”

Clt…whats going on…you’ve lost most of your 3rd person…and your funny bone…cmon man,I count on your funniness…get back on your game!

I met Curt his freshman year. He had the worst dead fish handshake. I hope he’s improved his grip since then.

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:17 AM [b] you should have told him that the fans want "the headband" back, it gave us some way to show our support physically, last year it was awsome to see everyone behind him with their headbands!!

as far as the ACC being scared to play us … THEY ARE!!! someone should make a sign for wednesday’s night game that reads “The ACC is scared to play us!!!” it will definitely get on T.V. and give the broadcasters something juicy to talk about!!! [/b]

DUDE THANX FOR THE GREAT IDEA… I AM DEFINETLY GOING TO DO THAT… WE NEED MORE PEOPLE THOUGH!!!

[b] I met Curt his freshman year. He had the worst dead fish handshake. I hope he's improved his grip since then.[/b]

Couldn’t be worse than EJ’s. I almost had to say something. I’ve been big on a good handshake ever since my 6th grade gym teacher made a big deal about it.

Ever listen to Raiford on WRFX? He has beyond a phobia about handshakes and germ spread.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:22 AM [b]
[b] I met Curt his freshman year. He had the worst dead fish handshake. I hope he's improved his grip since then.[/b]

Couldn’t be worse than EJ’s. I almost had to say something. I’ve been big on a good handshake ever since my 6th grade gym teacher made a big deal about it.

Ever listen to Raiford on WRFX? He has beyond a phobia about handshakes and germ spread. [/b]

LOL… usually I will say something… like “Come on give me a HANDSHAKE”, kind of ribbing them a little bit. My dad made a big deal over a firm handshake and I never forgot it. It’s amazing how many people don’t have the grip. Especially these huge basketball players!