Ideas for the Recruiting Board?

Everyone,

Just wondered what you guys think of this recruiting board so far? Seems like we get a ton of info on recruits and everyone is doing their best to relay info as soon as they get it, which is great. I thought the pinned threads would be a good way to keep track of players in one area, but looking for thoughts on that concept.

Also, the moderators (JCL49er and MKNiner) have talked about making some changes/upgrades to this section in the offseason. They have been very responsive and are open to ideas. What ideas do you guys have to make this even better?

Mac has mentioned some pretty cool possibilities regarding recruiting so hopefully we can really come up with a pretty neat atmosphere here for it in the offseason.

I for one think its excellent as is. Anything more is just gravy. Feeling like you know the players when they get here certainly does ramp up enthusiasm for the incomming classes.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 08:32 PM [b] I for one think its excellent as is. Anything more is just gravy. Feeling like you know the players when they get here certainly does ramp up enthusiasm for the incomming classes. [/b]
Agree totally...
[i]Originally posted by 49erForever+Feb 21 2005, 09:37 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erForever @ Feb 21 2005, 09:37 PM)

A few posts regarding the signing of McD’s AA’s would be nice :smiley:

Love the “2004 guys we missed out” on thread. Very interesting stuff.