if i was lutz

I would like to see some sort of interview with some positive spin going into next year from Bobby....

I wanna hear Bobby call out players that under perform and to say they need to step up. I wanna hear him say ā€œWe Suckā€ if ā€œWe Suckā€. I hate his sugar coating it, the guys are ā€œhustlingā€ and mood to stay positive. I wanna hear Bobby have a meltdown in a post game interview worthy of espn/you tube.

I want him to take ownership of his plays and coaching skills. If he tells a player to do something and they donā€™t do itā€¦ CALL HIM OUT, otherwise tell us " YOU SUCK"

Save the theatrics. I donā€™t give a crap what the team did yesterday, or what Lutz needs to do to make the masses feel better about last season- last season is just that.

The question was if I were Lutz I would: Get another PG that can actually play, keep pushing Phil to get better- it is working, I want Bowden to be what we all thought he was going to be, I want Ian to be a shooter off the bench at the 7 or 8 in the rotation, I want Spears to be the man, I want the freshman to be able to contribute now rather than later, I want Wilderness from Maryland Fr year to be the Wilderness we see every game, I want Dewberry to be healthy and give us hustle, not be asked to be the player he isnā€™t. I want to be able to beat Richmond for the love of God.

Iā€™m tired of hyperbole, I want to see some ****ing wins.

[QUOTE=s9er;392536]Save the theatrics. I donā€™t give a crap what the team did yesterday, or what Lutz needs to do to make the masses feel better about last season- last season is just that.

The question was if I were Lutz I would: Get another PG that can actually play, keep pushing Phil to get better- it is working, I want Bowden to be what we all thought he was going to be, I want Ian to be a shooter off the bench at the 7 or 8 in the rotation, I want Spears to be the man, I want the freshman to be able to contribute now rather than later, I want Wilderness from Maryland Fr year to be the Wilderness we see every game, I want Dewberry to be healthy and give us hustle, not be asked to be the player he isnā€™t. I want to be able to beat Richmond for the love of God.

Iā€™m tired of hyperbole, I want to see some ****ing wins.[/QUOTE]

I thoroughly endorse this post. Nice job, S9er. :shades:

[QUOTE=s9er;392536]Save the theatrics. I donā€™t give a crap what the team did yesterday, or what Lutz needs to do to make the masses feel better about last season- last season is just that.

Iā€™m tired of hyperbole, I want to see some ****ing wins.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s exactly how I feel. Great post.

[B]If I was Lutz[/B]

Iā€™d want to be taller.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;392573][B]If I was Lutz[/B]

Iā€™d want to be taller.[/QUOTE]

AND grown-up.

If I was Phil, I make Bobby watch the NCAA tournament and tell him he better get us back there next year or he would be out on his back side.

I would do the right thing and resign/be bought out after next season.

Save the theatrics. I don't give a crap what the team did yesterday, or what Lutz needs to do to make the masses feel better about last season- last season is just that.

Iā€™m tired of hyperbole, I want to see some ****ing wins.

I thoroughly endorse this post. Nice job, S9er.
That's exactly how I feel. Great post.

Fourth!

Maybe hatch a plan to steal some playbooks and checking first to see if IN BOUND plays are included.

Donā€™t we only have 3 plays?

1. In Bound full court bomb
  2. baseline double screen for 3
  3. Alley oop

One more:

1. Dump it inside, get fouled and miss both attempts

[QUOTE=dorm72;392981]One more:

1. Dump it inside, get fouled and miss both attempts[/QUOTE]

You know whatā€¦ Iā€™d take that- it means the Offense is working and weā€™d more open perimiter looks.

Other than Phil who steadily improved, we had no one other than a driving Mack that could score inside. Other than Mack and Ian, no one could hit from outside either.

With Spears, Jones, Braswell inside and Bowden & Ian outside, we will be a lot better offensively. Harris to make it all happen.

The others will fill roles on both ends of the court.

That is if Phil becomes MUCH more aggressive on the offensive and rebounding ends.He did improve this year,particularly offensively,but at 6"11" he needs to become much more of a force on the boardsā€¦and get in better shape!!