if i was lutz

if i was lutz, i would make all the guys sit in a room together and watch the ncaa selection show. then i would say to them, “how do you like watching other teams wait to here about going to the ncaa tournament” use this as motivation.

nice place to start but he needs to do more than that

so should Bob McKilliop

mckillop and lutz were supposed to get both teams together to watch it but mckillop was holding out for a name team that got left out.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;392341]if i was lutz, i would make all the guys sit in a room together and watch the ncaa selection show. then i would say to them, “how do you like watching other teams wait to here about going to the ncaa tournament” use this as motivation.[/QUOTE]

Great idea.

mckillop and lutz were supposed to get both teams together to watch it but mckillop was holding out for a name team that got left out.
I thought McKillop agreed to watch the selelctions with the tarhole team..... but he had to agree to drive the team to chapel hill.

:lmao:

Ha! Good one.

if i was lutz, i would make all the guys sit in a room together and watch the ncaa selection show. then i would say to them, "how do you like watching other teams wait to here about going to the ncaa tournament" use this as motivation.

You really see motivation as the issue? :huh:

I would give a state of the program speech, send a letter, write an article, or do something to make all of us at least feel a little better about the future of the program.

Most would not believe him but I guess I would like to hear something from him about the mess we find ourselves in.

if i was lutz, i would make all the guys sit in a room together and watch the ncaa selection show. then i would say to them, "how do you like watching other teams wait to here about going to the ncaa tournament" use this as motivation.

How about instead of watching the selection show… they get all the guys in a room together and watch some game film from some of the teams being selected to the tourney. Lutz needs to be in the front row with a pen and big notebook.

I don’t think they need motivation as much as they need to work on the fundamentals.

:49ers:

I would give a state of the program speech, send a letter, write an article, or do something to make all of us at least feel a little better about the future of the program.

Most would not believe him but I guess I would like to hear something from him about the mess we find ourselves in.

How about a formal apology for the season?

[QUOTE=eason49;392434]How about a formal apology for the season?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I forgot that one!

If I was Lutz, I would grow back my mustache, and buy a Pontiac Firebird. No recruit would be able to turn down my offer.

If I was Lutz, I would grow back my mustache, and buy a Pontiac Firebird. No recruit would be able to turn down my offer.
Joke all you want, but I bet if you compare his 'stache record with his non-'stache record, it would be really lopsided in favor of the 'stache.

what a genius idea…I bet no coach has ever thought of this

maybe he could even give them a copy of Hoosiers

[QUOTE=49er96;392431]I would give a state of the program speech, send a letter, write an article, or do something to make all of us at least feel a little better about the future of the program.

Most would not believe him but I guess I would like to hear something from him about the mess we find ourselves in.[/QUOTE]

I’d like to see an interview in the Observer looking back on the season and look to the future. That’s what happens in most papers.

Or at least run something on Charlotte49ers.com or NinerReport. Or better yet, how an interview exclusive to NinerNation.Net? Seriously. There’s no reason why we can’t have an official representative do an interview. There’s already a partnership in place with the Ath dept.

Maybe hatch a plan to steal some playbooks and checking first to see if IN BOUND plays are included.

Don’t we only have 3 plays?

1. In Bound full court bomb
  2. baseline double screen for 3
  3. Alley oop
Maybe hatch a plan to steal some playbooks and checking first to see if IN BOUND plays are included.

Don’t we only have 3 plays?

1. In Bound full court bomb
  2. baseline double screen for 3
  3. Alley oop

You’re forgetting…

CORNER!
LOUISVILLE!
and ZIPPER!!!

I would like to see some sort of interview with some positive spin going into next year from Bobby. My hope is we’ll see something along those lines after the NCAA tournament. Lack of motivation didn’t due this team in, though we’ve had teams in the past where I felt that, not this year. T

his team had several players that wanted to win, problem was by the time they tried to turn it on, we were 1-6 and dropping players left and right.