IF WE LOSE TONIGHT

I believe that Mr. Thomas Paine should enter into a battle of wits with this so-called 'reallybobbylutz'

You’re right, you should get fired. You should be fired from this board, because you’re annoying as hell.

Also, pretty much all of us who have made the connection between Alchemist and the pointy hat of old have met him at some point, and he knows that we know who he is. You sir, by bringing that up, have implied that you’re a pretty creepy dude.

So make it easy, iamreallyastalker, and resign from your position as “head basketball coach”

You sir, should change your name to, “iminlovewithalchemist.” It’s apparent that you have a deep bond with him, so I’ll leave you two alone with one another.

Let me just say, that I love this board, I will never go away, I should be fired, and to everyone who posts in response against my “gimmick”, thank you.

The only reason we won last night was because I quit coaching 5 minutes before the end of the 1st half. I got bored and decided to fill out some applications to coach at some schools in the Sun Belt and Ohio Valley Conference. I might as well get a head start!

Bobby, we all know you are headed to USC after the season. We remember when
we clobbered USC during which Coach Fogler got ejected. We also remember
when we beat Clemson this season, USC’s biggest rival in the state of S. C.
We all know you and current coach Odom are good buddies and I’m sure
Odom will recommend USC hire you. We understand the math, you’ll
make more $ at USC and USC will at least be getting a coach that can
once in a while get to the NCAA’s, something Odom was unable to do.
Bobby, we’re not stupid, just idiots.

my last post on this thread…

#1… Because I stuck up for TNA, we have a ‘deep bond’? That’s so high school. Do you go to Vance?

#2… Yes, I can see that you love this board. Your 0.06 posts per day prove it.

You’re right, you’re not a gimmick. Gimmicks are fun. You are a nuisance.

my last post on this thread...

#1… Because I stuck up for TNA, we have a ‘deep bond’? That’s so high school. Do you go to Vance?

burned

...but I am partial to Green Tinted Glasses.

Thanks for the support my fellow Niner fanatic! But I am no mere “gimmick poster” as you all put it… I am a SUPER FAN!! DAA-DA-DAAAAA!!!::cue my superhero background music::

my last post on this thread...

When did I ever say that I wasn’t a gimmick?

Let it be known that this will be my final response to the Wal-Mart UNC fan known as “thelew1014.” Did you put your birthday in your screenname? Oh man, that is sooooo high school. :lmao:

Bobby, we all know you are headed to USC after the season. We remember when we clobbered USC during which Coach Fogler got ejected. We also remember when we beat Clemson this season, USC's biggest rival in the state of S. C. We all know you and current coach Odom are good buddies and I'm sure Odom will recommend USC hire you. We understand the math, you'll make more $ at USC and USC will at least be getting a coach that can once in a while get to the NCAA's, something Odom was unable to do. Bobby, we're not stupid, just idiots.

Post of the year! Post of the year right here everyone!

Fishniner I hope you are crowned NNN Poster of the Year from this season’s field of 64(or was it 65?).