IF WE LOSE TONIGHT

I SHOULD GET FIRED!!!

youarereallyadumbass

great first post …COACH.
-go grab me a NINER INSIDER from Harris Teeter would you.

TO THE GULAG.

Let’s see, you register after the Tulsa loss, and it’s taken you that long to come up with a first post. Brilliant, you are.

TO THE GULAG.

Let’s see, you register after the Tulsa loss, and it’s taken you that long to come up with a first post. Brilliant, you are.

He’s already enjoying some alone-time there.

Are ya a bettin’ man? We’ll win tonight. Will you go away, (iamreallyadumbass)?:tongue:

I cannot bet on games as I am a coach. I would bet that I am out of a job soon!

I can hardley beleive that I am wasting my time looking in this thread.

The real question, as the shoutbox leads us to ask, is whether iamreallybobbylutz is the worst gimmick poster of all time. Thoughts?

i think we should have a convo about which the best is. you know, the ones with staying power.

Thomas Paine is my favorite, but I am partial to Green Tinted Glasses.

GTG is a gimmick poster? I always thought he was just another guy, but didn’t come around much.

TP is fun, but Bear has his uses. Where has he been anyway?

Bring back the pointy hat Alchemist!

Bring back the pointy hat Alchemist!

I will bring back the hat if and only if you go away forever.

[QUOTE=iamreallybobbylutz;302175]I cannot bet on games as I am a coach. I would bet that I am out of a job soon![/QUOTE]
You can bet all you want to, you’re just not supposed to get caught. You aren’t a good liar either.

I will bring back the hat if and only if you go away forever.

I’ll go away once I see you bring back the hat avatar

I believe that Mr. Thomas Paine should enter into a battle of wits with this so-called ‘reallybobbylutz’

You’re right, you should get fired. You should be fired from this board, because you’re annoying as hell.

Also, pretty much all of us who have made the connection between Alchemist and the pointy hat of old have met him at some point, and he knows that we know who he is. You sir, by bringing that up, have implied that you’re a pretty creepy dude.

So make it easy, iamreallyastalker, and resign from your position as “head basketball coach”

AndIjustwasted3minutesreadingthisthread.

I’m only doing this cause it is in the top 10, but please stop bumping this.

I'm only doing this cause it is in the top 10, but please stop bumping this.
it's kinda fun actually.