if we make it...

I just wanna know if we do make it to the A10 championship on Saturday would the school charter a fan bus?..I know at Wingate University last year when they made it to the division II elite 8 they chartered a bus for fans and they did it no charge. I know of course we would probably have to pay if that happened but is their a possibility that our school would do that for us!!!
If they won’t would anybody being willing to car pool…I know I could get my hands on a van for free and it holds 7 passengers and gas split 7 ways wouldnt be bad at all even if we had to get a hotel still not that expensive. Or if anybody has like an expedition or yukon or something maybe we could get a crowd to go…just wondering!!!

I think that would send the wrong message.

Now, if we get to the Saturday game, you will see several people decide then to get together and drive up. But it’s a little shallow for fans to support the team only when they are in the position to win it all… don’t you think?

I think that would send the wrong message.

Now, if we get to the Saturday game, you will see several people decide then to get together and drive up. But it’s a little shallow for fans to support the team only when they are in the position to win it all… don’t you think?

It could also be that there is no way in Hades to get off of work. So they would be there for the championship by driving up after work.

well im in school all week, with tests and other things, the championship game is on saturday and most people dont have classes or work if your lucky! that why i mentioned this, Im down for goin friday if we make it to friday because i dont have class…I would love to be there on wednesday and all week, but being able to at least give them an edge with fan support if we make it saturday i would think they would greatly appreciate it!!

[QUOTE=timelessefforts;303108]I just wanna know if we do make it to the A10 championship on Saturday would the school charter a fan bus?[/QUOTE]
I hate to but your bubble but in one word… NO. The staff that would put something like this together will already be in Atlantic City, nor is it likely a bus could be chartered that quickly. The charter bus trip to Clemson was planned last summer.

[QUOTE=timelessefforts;303108]Or if anybody has like an expedition or yukon or something maybe we could get a crowd to go…just wondering!!![/QUOTE]
Have you checked gas prices? Even divided several ways, traveling in an Expedition or Yukon would be expensive for the average college student.

By the way, since you’ve already determined that the 49ers will be A-10 champions, the NCAA is only required to give the participating teams 250 tickets for the first round game. They may be available or you might have to purchase the 6-game package and try to unload the others, but that’s how it works.

well me and some friends for spring break traveled to Tampa and it wasnt that bad for gas split up…and that trip was around 700 Miles, with gas being 330…i dunno splitting it sounds better than paying for it all by myself…i was just making a suggestion for anybody that might wanna go that cant go during the week…:huh: