If You Are Ever Accused of Using Illegal Performance-Enhancing Drugs...

…I’ve drafted some standard responses to help you hide/minimize your guilt, if you did indeed take the drugs.

[B][U]Standard Responses For Steroid Accusation Questions (No evidence found):[/U][/B]

1. I’ve never used steroids
  2. I’ve never even seen steroids

[B][U]Standard Responses For Steroid Accusation Questions (Evidence is Overwhelming):[/U][/B]

1. I used it because I was hurt and wanted to get back faster in order to help the team.
  2. I only used it for a day or two, and realized it was wrong (or wasn’t for me).
  3. I injected, but it was Vitamin B12 (or other non-performance enhancer).
  4. I didn’t know I was being given steroids.
  5. I’m not here to talk about the past.

I will continue to add to the list as more innovative excuses are introduced.

Would you consider adderoll a perfomance enhancing drug for students?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;281523]Would you consider adderoll a perfomance enhancing drug for students?[/QUOTE]

Not if it helps you be still.

For smaller kids, it’s actually performance enhancing for the other kids in the classroom who aren’t taking it.

What relevance does that have…AT all? I don’t remember getting paid 40$ million a year to go to elementary school.

If you have crappy parents who don’t care about your education & push you to succeed, you might think that good parents are illegal performance-enhancers for the A students. LOL.

...I've drafted some standard responses to help you hide/minimize your guilt, if you did indeed take the drugs.

Standard Responses For Steroid Accusation Questions (No evidence found):

1. I’ve never used steroids
  2. I’ve never even seen steroids

Standard Responses For Steroid Accusation Questions (Evidence is Overwhelming):

1. I used it because I was hurt and wanted to get back faster in order to help the team.
  2. I only used it for a day or two, and realized it was wrong (or wasn’t for me).
  3. I injected, but it was Vitamin B12 (or other non-performance enhancer).
  4. I didn’t know I was being given steroids.
  5. I’m not here to talk about the past.

I will continue to add to the list as more innovative excuses are introduced.

LOL!! So true. Can we make a list of “should of used” excuses as well. The one I always thought Sammy Sosa should’ve used while he was trying to answer questions was: “I don’t understand. What is Stereroid? No hablo ingles.” Lot’s of players in the league could use this.