If you are on campus tonight

You’ll probably notice the Belk Tower is green thanks to some help from the Niner Nation Mafia. Not the kind of bang up job I’d like to do, but it’s a start, and it looks good to me.

Thanks also to the University Police for letting us do it with hardly a concern.

years ago for a game with wisconson-superior (yes we played them) two extremely large weather balloons were attached to the base of the belk tower, it was filmed with the sun comming up to the theme of 2001 …so some green lights should dbee much less an issue… good to hear that school spirit is alive though

green lights? how did this happen?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 10:18 PM [b] You'll probably notice the Belk Tower is green thanks to some help from the Niner Nation Mafia. Not the kind of bang up job I'd like to do, but it's a start, and it looks good to me.

Thanks also to the University Police for letting us do it with hardly a concern. [/b]

I was going to bring Fanatical to see it, but I was afraid he would pass out long before we made it back to the University area.

So…beautiful… I’m tearing up.

[i]Originally posted by CapCityNiner[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 11:10 PM [b] years ago for a game with wisconson-superior (yes we played them) two extremely large weather balloons were attached to the base of the belk tower, it was filmed with the sun comming up to the theme of 2001 ...so some green lights should dbee much less an issue... good to hear that school spirit is alive though [/b]
Long, long ago! I believe that was about 1980 or so under Mike Pratt. Don't remember anything about the game other than the 49ers winning big but I do remember seeing the Great White Dildo having some big gonads one morning.

NLNP, PB, did anyone get a photo?

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

I think 2k said it didn’t photograph well. Perhaps it’ll return Wednesday night. :slight_smile: