If you got a funny haircut clap your hands

Thanks MK niner for setting it off.

Wow. And this is the best bearcat nation has to offer.

I think I’d be more impressed if you tied someone up and burned them with candles. Wait… :unsure:

One post and you already move me? Are you the same guy coming to the UC board talking about candles?

Can dish it ( rather weakly) but cant take it.

“if you got a funny haircut…” !!!

please… at least you could say something worth while for that picture(“if you smell cat butt…” or something along those lines). UC can’t even bring smacktalk.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 08:01 PM [b] UC can't even bring smacktalk. [/b]
A Bobby Lutz haircut joke?!?!? How clever!!!

I guess it was one step above anything hickler has ever said. But that isn’t saying much.

[i]Originally posted by bearcatb[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 06:15 PM [b] One post and you already move me? Are you the same guy coming to the UC board talking about candles?

Can dish it ( rather weakly) but cant take it. [/b]

Yes, this is where we put smack talk (even as lame as your’s). We can take it fine, this is the place for it. We keep our regular forum for non smack related talk.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 08:01 PM [b]

…at least you could say something worth while for that picture(“if you smell cat butt…” or something along those lines). UC can’t even bring smacktalk.[/b]

oh really?

here’s bobby in an earlier shot:

i think he catches his farts, holds them in his hands, then releases them when he needs a little boost. sometimes, he doesn’t like the results.

but isn’t that the history of his tenure at UNCC?

6 posts here gruehls?? Terrible, just terrible. Where are you guys hanging out nowadays?

Who is gruehls and why is he here?

gruehls is one of the legendary UC posters from C-USA Talk, and he may have been around when we were posting on GoCarolinas but I’m not sure. A bunch of us met him and his wife when they road-tripped down to Halton to watch the Bearcats lose to the Niners (I think two seasons ago?). Actually a nice guy.

Don’t make me go find the police cam vid of Huggins yucking it up all over his car…

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner+Jan 6 2005, 11:10 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NormanNiner @ Jan 6 2005, 11:10 AM)
6 posts here gruehls?? Terrible, just terrible. Where are you guys hanging out nowadays?[/b] howdy normy. i expected to pay a visit here a little closer to game day, but the ever-annoying MKNiner came over to visit us yesterday, and sort of set things in motion early. bearcat fans usually hang out [url=http://www.bearcatsden.com/]HERE[/url] and [url=http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/bigeast/invision/index.php?act=SF&f=29]HERE.[/url]

feel free to stop by and pay a visit.

[i]Originally posted by gruehls[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 12:12 PM [b] i weep for the future of the BigDNiner generation. to have been so deprived. tsk, tsk, tsk. [/b]
Deprived? The only thing I'm being deprived of right now is peace of mind for fear of my impending beat down from that beast pi. Word of warning don't cross him while you're here.

Weeping for the future? You will be after the beating we’re going to give you in a few weeks. Mostly because you’ll have to get another one not long after that.

Good 'ol Gruehls!

Here’s one for you:

“I TOLD YOU IDIOTS TO HAVE THE CAB WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE OF THE BAR! NOW LOOK AT WHAT TROUBLE I’M IN!”

Huggins: "Hiccup, Is there an officer, problem?

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/06/1…loc1abobh2.html

No Joke, I Saw a hat at the mall today, it was talking about some bar…

The Huggy Bar, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn’t talking about good ol Bob. It wasn’t but it would’ve been funny.

[i]Originally posted by What the ?[/i]@Jan 7 2005, 07:16 PM [b] Huggins: "Hiccup, Is there an officer, problem?

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/06/1…loc1abobh2.html [/b]

I love this well played…

Come on now clap your hands! (he is one ugly dude)

How masculine of you to judge the looks of men. Again, that is a picture of a Charlotte win!

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 03:52 PM [b] How masculine of you to judge the looks of men. Again, that is a picture of a Charlotte win! [/b]
Who said I was a man, actually I'm a 27 year old lady, jerk. :unsure: