I'm fired up...how could this not help Charlotte if doen right!

[media]http://www.nascarmediagroup.com/clients/app_state/trailer/app_state_trailer.wmv[/media]

[URL]http://www.nascarmediagroup.com/clients/app_state/trailer/app_state_trailer.wmv[/URL]

Dang, I’m sick of ASU but that is a good video!

That video was great, and I hope App has a good showing, but I don’t know if it’s possible to compete with LSU at their place if you’re App (or at App for that matter). App suprised Michigan with quickness and heart. They will not suprise LSU with either. LSU knows they have heart and knows App is going there to win, so LSU will not overlook them bc they don’t want the same fate as Michigan. And the quickness part? They’re playing against SEC football now. Big 10, comparibly is a bunch of big slow teams. LSU, and the rest of the SEC for that matter, are fast as hell. We’ll see, but I’m expecting a blowout.

Wow, the video is amazing, I wish we could make something like that…

That video was great, and I hope App has a good showing, but I don't know if it's possible to compete with LSU at their place if you're App (or at App for that matter). App suprised Michigan with quickness and heart. They will not suprise LSU with either. LSU knows they have heart and knows App is going there to win, so LSU will not overlook them bc they don't want the same fate as Michigan. And the quickness part? They're playing against SEC football now. Big 10, comparibly is a bunch of big slow teams. LSU, and the rest of the SEC for that matter, are fast as hell. We'll see, but I'm expecting a blowout.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Big 10 teams are a bunch of chumps compaired to SEC schools. I like what App is doing but they have no chance to win this game.

if you don’t get goosebumps, you’re not human.

There are a lot of people who say App doesn’t have a chance in Baton Rouge, there are a lot of people saying that we can’t start a football program.

That video was great, and I hope App has a good showing, but I don't know if it's possible to compete with LSU at their place if you're App (or at App for that matter). App suprised Michigan with quickness and heart. They will not suprise LSU with either. LSU knows they have heart and knows App is going there to win, so LSU will not overlook them bc they don't want the same fate as Michigan. And the quickness part? They're playing against SEC football now. Big 10, comparibly is a bunch of big slow teams. LSU, and the rest of the SEC for that matter, are fast as hell. We'll see, but I'm expecting a blowout.

It not likely to happen but it could. LSU doesnt have the defensive player of the year and All American Glen Dorsey anymore and their most experienced quarterback was the JV quarterback at Harvard. Both of these do improve Apps chances. I would love to see it happen.

Anyone know if this game is televised???

[QUOTE=ebncrdr49er;332108]It not likely to happen but it could. LSU doesnt have the defensive player of the year and All American Glen Dorsey anymore and their most experienced quarterback was the JV quarterback at Harvard. Both of these do improve Apps chances. I would love to see it happen.

Anyone know if this game is televised???[/QUOTE]

its on ESPN 5 pm eastern time.

thats a pretty sweet video.