I'm glad we lost

I can’t take watching such a gutless, unintelligent, undisciplined, poorly coached team put on the Charlotte uniform.

Lutz should be ashamed with the job he has done the past 3 weeks. Teams should not regress during the year. We did a F*cking nose dive. He has stolen his paycheck the past month.

Days like today make me wish I went to another school.

Hollywood searches for sport management grad programs with good football teams

[b]I can't take watching such a gutless, unintelligent, undisciplined, poorly coached team put on the Charlotte uniform.

Lutz should be ashamed with the job he has done the past 3 weeks. Teams should not regress during the year. We did a F*cking nose dive. He has stolen his paycheck the past month.

Days like today make me wish I went to another school. [/b]

I agree.

However, I don’t think you’re glad we lost.

[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 02:59 PM [b]
[b]I can't take watching such a gutless, unintelligent, undisciplined, poorly coached team put on the Charlotte uniform.

Days like today make me wish I went to another school. [/b]

I agree.

However, I don’t think you’re glad we lost. [/b]

not really, I’d much rather watch this gutless, unintelligent, undisciplined, poorly coached team play on Sunday.

i’m dissapointed that we lost because today is my b-day and a win would’ve been great. i would’ve had the chance to go to the 2nd round in Massachussets. oh well, i guess i’m lookin forward to next year…go niners