I'm leaving Charlotte...

I am accepting a position in Washington DC. It wasn’t that tough of a decision but my whole life has been here in Charlotte. It will be different but it will be a great experience as well. I needed a change in my life so that’s what I set out and got.

No worries, I will still be on NNN, you can count on that :smiley:

:clap:Congrats!:clap:

Dang, Savio. You’d better keep posting on NNN. :cuss:

Be sure and let us know whenever you see any politicians out w/interns… send pics if possible.

Congratulations on your new job. :clap:

Congrats! I remember you talking about it at the last lunch and wondered how the interview went. You’ll be that much closer for our GW games now. :thumbsup:

1 more niner fan at the GW game next year

congrats

I hope you find an apartment or condo with really good plumbing…

Congrats Sav! Talk some smack to the G Dub fans up there for us.

congrats bud. I think Washington is a cool city, well most of it anyway.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;226640]congrats bud. I think Washington is a cool city, well most of it anyway.[/QUOTE]

congrats on the job…BUT
I covered DC for several years and you couldn’t pay me enough money to live there (retraction, I’d go for 250k a year). Its cool to visit downtown. Better get your checkbook ready, a 300k house in Chlt is 700k there. Lotta ugly women too, and the worse traffic than ATL.

might be OK if you are young, single, and find a place to live where you don’t drive much. Maybe Tyson’s corner.

I remember you talkin about it at a NNN lunch. Lets do that again one more time before ya head out!

Yeah NNN lunch in honor of Sav. Sucks that our NNN lunch man is leaving, but congrats! Life is all about challenging yourself and going to DC falls into that category for sure!

DC is awesome. Congrats.

Listen to metro, 95 traffic is horrific, but they have a very good transportation system (subway or train).

Will you pad be the official pre-game and postgame party/tailgate spot after we beat GW for the first time next year?

Good luck Savio! Come back often and definitely don’t defect to the GW ranks. ::shudder::

I am accepting a position in Washington DC. It wasn't that tough of a decision but my whole life has been here in Charlotte. It will be different but it will be a great experience as well. I needed a change in my life so that's what I set out and got.

No worries, I will still be on NNN, you can count on that :smiley:

Good Riddance!!

I mean, I hope you do well up there.

Anyone who comes up, where ever we have pre-game for GW, I’ll buy you a beer :slight_smile:

Congrats man. I moved to DC about two months ago and I love everything about it.

You can’t go. All the plants are gonna die.

I’m thinking about running for Congress, so I may be up there soon myself.

[QUOTE=Savio;226611]I am accepting a position in Washington DC. It wasn’t that tough of a decision but my whole life has been here in Charlotte. It will be different but it will be a great experience as well. I needed a change in my life so that’s what I set out and got.

No worries, I will still be on NNN, you can count on that :D[/QUOTE]

The same can be said for me. I only have two months left in Charlotte, then I will too be a DC niner. I have only spent 4 yrs. in Charlotte, but DC will be a change. Where are you living/working?

See ya up there.