Indiana gets another L

Missouri 56 - Indiana 53

Their message board is wound up wanting to fire Davis. Regardless what they do, we need a decisive win.

wright broke his nose today

they blew a 15pt lead at the half (up 31-16)… came out in the 2nd, and promptly went 8 minutes without scoring a single point starting at the 18:00 mark. They’ve been calling for MikeDavis’s head for their past 3 games.

Wednesday’s game is now looking as a game we should win. Indiana is now 2-5, with those losses to respectable programs. However we are 6-2 and I think with the stronger team. So if we lose, I think that loss will go against us, like Rutgers.
Any thoughts?

so is wright going to play on wednesday?

[i]Originally posted by JNinerGreen[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 06:35 PM [b] Wednesday's game is now looking as a game we should win. Indiana is now 2-5, with those losses to respectable programs. [/b]
Which is exactly why I'm worried about this being a perfect [i]trap[/i] game. This isn't a good Indiana team, but it's a desperate one that has come up short against some tough opponents. I expect this game to be a nail biter and we better not assume it's an easy win because of their record.

They have been losing, but they haven’t been push-overs, nor have all those teams blown them out of the water. This game could easily go to overtime or down to the wire, I’d say the decidion will come down to about 5 points…I’m not too excited about the fact it’s at there place, and is one of their last chances to get a W befor conferance time rolls around… I’ll be at Picasso’s cheering them on, hope we pack it out! GO NINERS!