Insert Foot in Mouth

So why are we shooting the messenger? What did UNCCJayhawk do to deserve these attacks?

I donā€™t agree with what he said.

However, I can change the channel or not support his sponsors if I really felt incredibly strong about it.

People should try controlling the remote/channel changer instead of trying to control othersā€™ thoughts and speech.

I just donā€™t like how Cornbread has zero humility and does his shock-jock thing for attention.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;221727]I donā€™t agree with what he said.

However, I can change the channel or not support his sponsors if I really felt incredibly strong about it.

People should try controlling the remote/channel changer instead of trying to control othersā€™ thoughts and speech.

I just donā€™t like how Cornbread has zero humility and does his shock-jock thing for attention.[/QUOTE]

Cornbread failed to realize or forgot that he was not only representing the Celtics organization, but all of the sponsors affiliated w/ their radio network. It is nice to know that the ā€œrealā€ Cornbread is the same Cornbread I love to listen to on Packmanā€™s show.

For all of those who would like to know why I support/read the Charlotte message board, I was once employed by the AD and still know many people who still work there. Most, maybe some, of the people that post here have a great knowledge and respect for the college basketball game.