Is there a chisox17 here?

You certainly talked some serious smack over on the RU board in the days leading up to the game. Why haven’t you been a man and come back over and give us some props? Can’t wait. BTW, you guys have a nice team. Good luck this season. But don’t lament this loss. You lost to a better team.

Look man, shut your mouth. Rutgers got lucky and got to play Charlotte early in the season before they consolidated their team. You’ll be eating your smack talk come tourney time when Charlotte is still going strong and Rutgers is back home dreaming

[i]Originally posted by RC78Fan[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 07:00 PM [b] You certainly talked some serious smack over on the RU board in the days leading up to the game. Why haven't you been a man and come back over and give us some props? Can't wait. BTW, you guys have a nice team. Good luck this season. But don't lament this loss. You lost to a better team. [/b]
serious smack? what serious smack? i posted maybe 2 replys that were both just predictions of the outcome of the game. i predicted the niners would win by 11 or 12, i dont remember. how is that smack? was i supposed to come over to your board and say that i thought rutgers would win by 40?
[i]Originally posted by BigHugeTent49[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 03:49 AM [b] Rutgers got lucky and got to play Charlotte early in the season [/b]
Yeah, like Charlotte had only played about 5 games. Rutgers totaly dominated us after a slow start. Give credit where credit is due.

As for the Chisux guy, he has been very busy trying to get up a large enough gang to help him accost someone wearing a hat he doesn’t like.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 04:36 AM [b] serious smack? what serious smack? i posted maybe 2 replys that were both just predictions of the outcome of the game. i predicted the niners would win by 11 or 12, i dont remember. how is that smack? [/b]
Have you ever seen such a whiney reply?

You sure talk big in forums! If you ever wanna meet somewhere and hack this out…

don’t threaten him, BHT! :ph34r:

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 01:05 PM [b] Have you ever seen such a whiney reply? [/b]
how is that a whiney reply? its the truth. damn dude you talk shit at EVERY little opportunity

This ChiSox17 poster sounds like a real troublemaker to me.

Remember when we used to be able to talk smack?

:’(

It’ll happen again VA. Keepin’ the faith.

Fire scotty

Ahh I miss the good ole days :frowning:

:frowning:

What is a Rutgers?

“What is Rutgers?”. Typical. Once someone graduates, they think they have earned the right to ask what something is instead looking it up themself.

Somebody didn’t get the joke…

Are you sure?