Isaiah Bigelow - 2018 SG - committed to Wofford

Honestly, makes sense with the landing of Brandon Younger, and the wings we’ll probably be after in 2019.

Yeah, I was excited about him also. Oh well. I wonder if its any coincidence that 6’5" G Justice Bartley announced he was tranferring from UVa as a Grad transfer.

I don’t know that, but Bartley was a walk0on that earned a scholarship last year, didn’t play much at all. I could be wrong, but I think that would be coincidental at this point.

not suprised he wanted out but suprised he is going to wofford. i know they have had some success but not sure why you would want to play for young based on some of the things i have heard about him also, thought he would get a better option than wofford.

Wofford??? lol At first I thought this was a joke. If he was wants to leave thought it would be to a better school

2 Likes

Would most people consider Younger a better prospect?

I don’t know enough about him to say but I’ve seen bigelow and he can play. Definitely thought he would go somewhere better if he got out of loi but kids are suprising sometimes. As long as the staff thinks he is better. I just hope Mangum sticks.

Maybe he wanted to be the main man on his team, and be a big fish in a small pond. He will likely be an absolute star in the SoCon.

If Bigelow is the main man on a team that returns 2018 SoCon POY Fletcher Magee (22.3 ppg + national leading 134 made 3s), second teamer Cameron Johnson (11.5 ppg, 5.6 rpg), and all freshman selection Storm Murphy (team leading 123 assists), then the Terriers might be punching their 5th Big Dance ticket in the past 10 seasons!

Wofford will be the new davidson of the So Con. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

clt says wofford is a destination school

hell yea! younger is stronger and more athletic. Bigelow can just flat out shoot. not a lot of weight on him and his ball handling is suspect

ACC guys added him to their team for the final game tonight at Watauga High School. Many people there thought he was an ACC SENIOR. Easily one of the best players there. I asked him after the game about Charlotte and he said it was just because of the coaching change.

clt says he will end up transferring from wofford

I agree 100%

Was curious about his stats ahead of tomorrow night’s #7 Wofford vs #10 Seton Hall game and see that he redshirted this season.

1 Like

Did he redshirt? I did not see him listed as having any stats on the year.

Yes, that is why he has no stats :upside_down_face:

1 Like

FWIW, 14 pts in his Wofford debut last night - an 86-63 win over D-II Erskine.