Isaiah Omoregie - 2014 PF offer

Omoregie is 6’8 225lbs PF out of Jesuit HS in Tampa, FL. Plays travel ball with E1/T1.

Rivals - no stars

Scout - no profile

ESPN - 3 stars

247 - 2 stars

[size=2][font=helvetica neue]RT [/font]@RussHoops[font=helvetica neue]: Per a source Charlotte offered 6-foot-8 Tampa Jesuit class of 2014 forward Isaiah Omoregie[/font][/size]
[size=4px][/size]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD-uUiB3TsQ&feature=youtu.be

That’s it, I’m going to the y and playing a pickup game with 6 yr olds on the 8 ft goal and gonna put on a clinic. YouTube highlight reel to come fall 2013.

I see lots of dunks against smaller opponents, but no shots from beyond the rim. Is he supposed to replace Darion Clark?

What spot on the football team would be play? 2k, ur splippin… No drunk posting

[quote=“cibik02, post:4, topic:27930”]What spot on the football team would be play? 2k, ur splippin… No drunk posting[/quote] :-X

That isn’t a very impressive highlight film to say the least. Looks slow

not impressed. looks slow. doesn’t have great hops. is getting boxed out by six year olds. do not want unless see a better highlight film.

6’ 8" and may not be grown yet. Of course, he’s slow. Ya’ll are hard to impress. ;D

Looks just fine to me. Every team needs a few bigs to come off the bench.

To this point in time, it’s hard to question our staff’s evaluation on talent in my opinion.

Agreed, compare the players between the end of the Lutz regime to some of the less heralded player Major has gotten.

[quote=“2k, post:10, topic:27930”]To this point in time, it’s hard to question our staff’s evaluation on talent in my opinion.[/quote]Agreed. It seems like this staff has offered a number of unheralded guys that blew up later, suggesting they may have the ability to find the hidden gems. We just have to hope some of those guys wait to blow up until they already signed with Charlotte.

And his offer list, while not elite, suggests he’s probably a decent talent.

He has some other programs that have some level of interest in him that are “high” level, such as FSU. July has just started, it’s one of the biggest months of the season on the travel circuit.

MT @JamieShaw5: Isaiah Omoregie 6’8 F @iamKD35 says FIU Auburn & USF are sticking out. Miami would be dream school

RT @VerbalCommits: Texas Pan American has extended an offer to 2014 Jesuit (FL) F Isaiah Omoregie. (h/t @TheRecruitScoop). @iamKD35 http://t.co/MpLnUouzIs