Isaiah Whaley - 2017 PF

[quote=“hootie, post:34, topic:29092”]Hate to say it but this is the kind of kid we may have to take a chance on if we want to get players that we “shouldn’t” get.

Not defending him and it’s a damn dumb thing to but I don’t want my entire future based on something I did when I was 18 or 19.[/quote]

price has already said very clearly that he won’t put up with “head cases”. can’t blame him and i hope he sticks to it. i don’t expect choir boys, but disciplined young men should be expected.

[quote=“hootie, post:34, topic:29092”]Hate to say it but this is the kind of kid we may have to take a chance on if we want to get players that we “shouldn’t” get.

Not defending him and it’s a damn dumb thing to but I don’t want my entire future based on something I did when I was 18 or 19.[/quote]

This is definitely a kid that we could get even without the baggage. He stated we were one of the four schools that stood out.

Reclassed to 2017. I’m going to remove “offer” from the title, as we don’t know if we’ll recruit him for the upcoming class yet.