It's always sunny in Philadelphia

So I just started watching this show about a month ago. I had always thought it looked kind of dumb from the ads and previews, but man I was wrong. Freakin hilarious.

Milksteak and jelly beans. How do they make this stuff up?

Hobbies, what do you like?
I like magnets.
What like collecting them or making stuff with them?
No I just like magnets.
OK…we’ll say you snowboard.
:lmao:

great show

definitely a fan, i guess i would be a Charlie type, for obvious reasons. I just need to find a coffee shop girl to stalk.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;436958]definitely a fan, i guess i would be a Charlie type, for obvious reasons. I just need to find a coffee shop girl to stalk.[/QUOTE]

Charlie is loud, defensive and illiterate. He’s probably the funniest character on the show.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;436967]Charlie is loud, defensive and [B]illiterate[/B]. He’s probably the funniest character on the show.[/QUOTE]

what does that even mean? illiterate?

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;436980]what does that even mean? illiterate?[/QUOTE]

I can read and write; I just don’t like to.

I randomly stumbled upon this show years ago at like 1am. I got into it and then it went away. I’m glad its back, I don’t watch anything religiously, but I’ll keep it on if I come across it.

never miss it. great show.

Riot juice. LOL. Now that needs to be added to my Niners pregame routine.

Riot punch! The Phillie Phrenetic!

“Let the record show” I said it’s a great show. Little known fact, Fred Savage from The Wonder Years is the director of the show. Good to see he found an opportunity instead of being pigeonholed as Kevin Arnold.

I put this show up there with Arrested Development, as far as great shows that haven’t gotten much fanfare or found a great time slot. I just picked up seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development from the local Blockbuster that is going out of business.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;436980]what does that even mean? illiterate?[/QUOTE]

Well played!